Can men be fixed?

even the smartest man on earth can keep it in his pants.

Attached: Mollusk.jpg (913x734, 148.89K)

*can't

Women = snitches and faggot points

Wow

>smartest
You're an idiot.

I wish I could get paid $250.000 after some rich guy touches my leg.

he should at least get the 250k back

>More to the story
She neglected to mention she accepted his proposition for a Dirty Harry if he buys her cute shoes. But the shoes were. not. cute.

She got a quarter of a million without touching his gamma quadrant and embarrassed the creator of Tesla

what is the point of making it if your dick doesn't work?

Now we know why Grimes left him

Why do you think he publicly said he's voting republican? So he can try front run any of this dirty secrets that are about to leak as "fake news". We are about to find out that he's a Uber simp from the johnny and amber case on top of other things.

Musk is a gimp, he's the kind of kid who would smoke a cigarette at school and say he was stoned.

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-083521.jpg (1080x1920, 454.69K)

What's the point of being a billionaire if you can't do whatever the fuck you want like harassing cute flight attendants?

I would just hire a hot personal masseuse... several actually. If they give me a bonus service that's on them. And since I'm a billionaire they would.

Ah, the Blasey Ford maneuver. Leftists are such scum.

I'd rather be a barbaric penis waving savage thanks.

To get clowned by flight attendants apparently

You're right, that tweet is sus.

>Offered to buy her a horse
Well at least we know he was propositioning a white woman.

this whole story is incredibly suspicious

>every single thing they say in the article is through some "friend"
>the actual supposed victim declined to comment

"In an interview with Insider, the friend described the attendant's allegations in more detail. She spoke on the condition of anonymity, citing fears for her personal safety, but Insider is aware of her identity. Insider is also aware of the flight attendant's identity, but is not naming her because she has claimed to be a victim of sexual misconduct. She declined to comment for this story."

i actually don't entirely doubt he'd do that, but the context seems very relevant and the lack of explanation and retelling of everything through this anonymous "friend" is very crooked to me

Attached: 1652576826267.jpg (1280x1256, 411.28K)

Imagine being that rich and still getting turned down by a flight attendant. he even had to settle for grimes. money really isn't the answer.

Well, to be fair, the victim settled for 250k and part of that settlement was keeping her fucking mouth shut.

Guys probably really fucking uncomfortable to be around.

I would sire 1000 children and give them every one of them 10 million upon graduating high school. Whoever has the highest net worth upon my death shall become the sole heir of my estate.

Remove Women. Fixed.

Now can women be fixed? Unfortunately this solution won't work for them, is there some more extreme fix?

>Talks about buying twitter
>Talks about letting Trump back on
>Says he's no longer a Democrat
Yeah I kind of expected constant smears to start coming on from the media

That's a shit way of doing it because it advantages the eldest even if they're fucking retards

another Any Forums reject thread

Attached: 1652980216015.png (601x720, 316.73K)

Grimes is a BPD cunt

>be unga bunga man
>be apex of masculinity
>create women through pavlov type behavior
>unga bunga man descendant jerks off to his ancestors and wonders why he just can’t fuck men instead to have babies

Attached: 2B0C8BF0-EA43-48C0-BA2D-535850A90AC6.jpg (1500x1157, 195.6K)

Kek you are a brainlet that fell right into the trap

Get good. Life isn't fair, and that disadvantage will put some fire in their belly.

You wouldn't want to fuck the women, you'd want to parse out sperm donations over the course of a couple years and have them used all at once. Should get things pretty close.

"The friend told Insider that she decided to come forward without consulting the flight attendant because, as a survivor of sexual assault, she felt an obligation to share what she has been told about Musk. Unlike the flight attendant, her friend is not bound by any non-disclosure agreement."

>The friend told Insider that she decided to come forward without consulting the flight attendant

don't you think there's anything morally and ethically suspicious about this at all? don't you think there's a distinct possibility this woman had her own gains to make by participating in this smear?

Attached: 1637400535276.jpg (636x773, 77.73K)

Why are your lives mired in conspiracy did the toast coming out of your toaster inspire this much thought

>don't you think there's a distinct possibility this woman had her own gains to make by participating in this smear?
yes, tis why this is another bs Any Forums plebbit reject bait thread

Attached: bait3.jpg (1200x790, 41.26K)