I do not watch women's wrestling user because I am not effeminate

I do not watch women's wrestling user because I am not effeminate.
Stop pedestalizing women. LIFT. Raise test. Hit yourself in the solar plexus every morning. Take the Nofap journey. Become BEEST.

Attached: 3456743456.jpg (647x658, 25.98K)

Nice nipple. Mind if I give it a succ?

As a real man, I only want to watch big, strong, sexy men grapple

>Not jerking off during the women's matches to simulate the physical exhaustion of the male wrestlers
ngmi

Waifufag virgin cucks were the biggest mistake. The best part is, they believe in their schizo minds that they actually have a shot with women’s wrestlers, even those that are already married. Women’s wrestling has NEVER and will NEVER draw.

And Sasha Banks is the biggest anti-draw of them all

Nah you are.

Kek what a cucked and fucked by janny bitch

You clearly avoid sex with women too

We don't say gay here brother!

i don’t want to marry, leave me be

based

Women wrestlers can't draw for shit. No one goes to a wrestling show to see the women. They at best, tolerate the women's matches. No one's excited for that shit though.

By all reasonable discernment, a man's potent seed should be conserved for the right woman at the right time. It is good medicine to control your ballsack or it will control you.
This is not to say don't have sex, but to balance your urges.
Some of you have fallen so far, that you are cooming to ugly and mentally unstable females on 24/7 cope, that are unfit for human pleasure.

Attached: 1A5B33A1-386A-4D82-9796-99D6D50D44CE.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

>a man's potent seed should be conserved for the right woman at the right time
But all women are ugly and if she has a child it just means I'm gonna get cucked sooner or later.

you want kids that will take care of you when you are old, so you won't get beat up and raped by nursing home noggers

Brother tell me how to break the cycle

LOL joke's on you! I'm eating nothing but junk food and am gonna die when I turn 40! Fuck you losers wanting to continue living in this trannyfied diversity ass-licking commie war having shithole world! Dying young is the best anybody can hope for.

You won't die at 40. You'll just live with a myriad of health issues hoping you'd die soon.

yeah, he's a tard