We went from 150B to a 3T market cap in 12 months

>We went from 150B to a 3T market cap in 12 months
>He thinks the golden bull run hasn't happened
>He missed out
>He didn't make it
>He had 13 years

Attached: 1635469745880.jpg (512x468, 45.45K)

My penis had 30 years

>we already dumped to 1.3T
>he think it's a fad
>he think it's not here to stay
>he doesn't understand exponential adoption
>the web wasn't enough of a lesson for him
>he ngmi

We are headed for quadrillions and a mass die-off of rent-seeking middlemen.

Attached: internet vs crypto adoption.jpg (900x506, 34.78K)

>he didn't make it
>copes and seethes on an anonymous frog hentai board

Sure, BTC and ETH will go up over time, but we'll never see another golden bull run.
We're in the dot com bubble era where almost everything besides Amazon and Google will die, and even they'll get fucked up for a few years.

i dont know about that user. I still think there's a tremendous amount of room to grow. You have to consider the fact that crypto takes up such a small amount of money compared to other markets. Crypto hasn't even begun to touch real markets and use cases yet. I think we will not see another bull run until we see actual real use cases and adoption. then we will likely see another crazy bull run, followed by more natural ebb and flows as its use case spreads.

who are you quoting?

>Sure, BTC and ETH will go up over time, but we'll never see another golden bull run.
agreed that we missed the alt boat to make it, ETH is nothing special tho and has no better chance of gaining sats than any of the other scp's, they are all shit tho and should only be used to stack BTC
t. guy who lost everything and is not going to make it but is seeing clearly for the first time

I did miss out
I haven't made it
I am seething
Fuck you guys

>You have to consider the fact that crypto takes up such a small amount of money compared to other markets
Wouldn't agree, both BTC and ETH are in the top 100 assets by market cap. At one point, only Gold was beating crypto for overall capitalization.
Now that the UST false flag attack has been completed, CBDCs will ensure that new tokens will be as cut off from the world as ISO's are to the average retail investor.

Buying shitcoins or unsanctioned business tokens will result in your CBDCs being frozen, and in exchanges rejecting any assets from your mandatory KYC'd wallet.
Moving through a mixer service or an unregulated/unapproved exchange will equally see any tokens you hold banned from any regulated exchange which won't rug you.
Off-ramping will in most cases, require you to eat 30-40% laundering fees from services which can get you cash, and it'll probably all be in App Store vouchers.

The Golden Bull run isn't over because we the period of massive gains has ended, it's over because regulation will make sure that only those at the top of the food chain will get to see these gains in the future.

Attached: 1649978795477.jpg (720x894, 76.78K)

>real use cases
There are none you literal fucking retarded chud, pretty much every expert in computer science agrees that crypto does nothing better than current tech.

this bait is shitty

fuck you
>no blow off the top
>no exchanges struggling from the insane number of new sign ups
>no exchanges having issues with orders not going through because people are fomoing too hard

that bullrun sucked ass and ended like a wet fart

It's not bait, almost no one who actually knows computer science takes crypto seriously. Crypto is full of grifting retards who will constantly promise revolutionary tech but it will NEVER do anything better than current centralized solutions. You also have to use centralized scaling L2 solutions like the shit tier lightning network to actually scale BTC, which defeats the purpose of decentralization. You're a midwit with no actual compsci experience aka the perfect mark for the crypto grift.

I've already seen projects that prove those compsci guys wrong
just because they can write code doesn't mean they know what products people want nor do they understand all of the issues that need to be solved, that's a common theme with compscifags, they've been fellated for so long that they think they know every topic even if it's outside of their area of expertise

basically, those fags need to stay in their lane and write code for the people who actually have novel ideas

>no blow off the top
Market is too mature and too liquid for that now, you'll never see a blow off top in crypto again.

>no exchanges struggling from the insane number of new sign ups
Happened during dogecoin's 9000x run.

>no exchanges having issues with orders not going through because people are fomoing too hard
Again, happened during dogecoin's 9000x. Exchanges also went down during the May capitulation.

>basically, those fags need to stay in their lane and write code for the people who actually have novel ideas
kek, he fell for the "ideas guy" meme

Attached: 1651854345316.png (540x641, 205.23K)

Comparing crypto to the rise of the internet is genuinely retarded.

When the smartphone came out, it took only like 5 years to have completely changed the world to its core. Same thing with the internet. When ADSL was rolled out en masse it changed the world in a handful of years. Meanwhile, except for niches like privacy coins crypto does literally nothing that a well-developed financial industry in a country doesn't do waaay more efficiently.

This is wrong.

A: blockchain is more equivelant to phones(non specific(maybe even the telegraph)) which took a century+ to develop to the wonderful phones we have today.

B. Internet was same way but decades instead, it wasnt until the 90s really that UIs became user friendly and were mass adopted. Ofc they were being used in industry often tho, but...crypto is increasingly so and will continue.

C. Lots of niches do well beyond privacy coins. From Defi(sovereignty over money, ties into what user was saying here abt cbdcs and future dystopia, its whats in their way) DeSo(decentralized social media) is fascinating, like Hive and Somee and Minds.. the data storage niche like storj, vechain with supply chains(+ everything eth can do but better, as a layer 1 lol), and so on. Theres lots of utility out there.

Attached: 1633930467133.jpg (953x644, 105.94K)

the jews just gave 40b to some no-name eastern euro country on a whim because they have some money invested in energy companies there so no i dont think its over nigger

You forgot to mention that we dropped from 850B (1.5B+ accounting for post covid money supply)

In reality the market size increased by x30, Stablecoins dominance by x10 and use cases by x1000, Yet after almost 5 years we pumped barely x2 from previous high.

ETH is overvalued relative to alts, Ideally it would spread into various legit projects but in crypto we get disproportionate dominance

Niggers like you said the same thing about walmart stock in the 90s

Bitcoin will continue for many years