My net worth has been plummeting for over a year holding this. Where's the light at the end of the tunnel...

My net worth has been plummeting for over a year holding this. Where's the light at the end of the tunnel? Why did everyone think this would be worth over $100 by now?

Attached: DyDCwrbX0AIK3hA.jpg (570x636, 99.43K)

Because ironically none of the holders realize LINK enabled shitcoin makers to cuck them out of all of their liquidity.

If you absolute brainlets haven’t noticed the whole world is having a fucking melt down

2 more weeks

Yes but the unneeded token dumped even during the middle of the DeFi bullrun that made a lot of people financially free.

Look at this chart and tell me with a straight face it’s not going to $100 EOY
>pro tip: you can’t

Attached: 6823A8E3-2A93-46A2-B321-C72C370CA8BE.png (1125x2436, 453.42K)

We are all waiting for you to sell.
You aren't allowed to have nice things.
Only everybody else is allowed that.
So sell.

How do we fix this? Is LINK just overborrowed? I'm sure staking could help with a lot of tokens being moved to nodes but that fat fuck sergey refuses to tell us when exactly staking is coming and in what form. I need money and I work too hard for this shit.

Is Chainlink even real? Is it more than just a meme in pictures on Any Forums? Are there actual, physically real humans who actually hold Chainlink? Are you real? Or are you just meming for the sake of le funny link meme?

Attached: 1622997744694.png (732x572, 31.42K)

It wouldn’t make any sense for Link to be over $100 until after staking is released.
All the price action now is based on speculation because the fees aren’t big enough to affect supply yet

I didn’t figure this out until late last year. If I knew better when it went to $50, I would’ve sold and rebought now.

But the goal for everyone who believes in Link right now is to stack as much as possible before staking is released.
We probably have another year or two before the price starts really starts taking off though.

Attached: D729CC57-8EF6-45E7-A341-70B4D14BC80F.jpg (1440x2400, 574.02K)

FUD
THREAD
BO
RING
STAKING
SOON
SHUT
UP

please spell it out to me because I'm running dangerously low on hopium

>What is Etherscan?

>We probably have another year or two before the price starts really starts taking off though.
I'm going to fucking kill myself
>soon bro I promise
I'm not fudding I'm depressed. DCAing into link feels completely pointless when it only goes down. I'm only human, I can only watch everything I've worked for go up in flames whilst maintaining a positive mindset for so long.

Need x7.46 to get back to ATH

Honestly not that bad compared to other alts, we're doing fine

That's just a bunch of numbers. Could be AI bots doing shit. I want to see proof there are real humans holding Chainlink.

If it makes you feel any better, we'd still be over $100 if Any Forums had shilled LINK or even just not fudded it as much.
Multiply your stack by $100, wouldn't that be a nice amount of money? But hey, glad we kept the normies out of our secret investing club.

I can't picture staking being a big deal. Can you give me an example of a transaction that would require a large amount of Link to secure it?
Although I do see CCIP being a big deal if and when it's released and is imagine a token bridge would require Link to secure it.

Same, 7 figures in may 2021, poorfag now.
There is no light at the end of the tunnel, we should've sold in august 2020 and bought bitcoin or eth or whatever then sold in 2021, it was obvious because link went parabolic in august.
I hate myself everyday for this, health problems and doing 3 hours of commuting a day to wagecuck, while having 6 figures in link I absolutely refuse to sell.

>Honestly not that bad compared to other alts, we're doing fine
but LINK isn't "other alts" it's the best fucking project in crypto right now by a country mile. And I don't know a single person who thought price discovery would cap out at a measly $50. Most estimates I saw were between $100 and $300 at the time

Can you do us all a favor and kys so you can stop making these faggot threads?

Oh and you should give me all your linkies while you’re at it