I hate instant messaging

Fast communication between every single person you know shouldn't be possible. All it does is lead to meaningless conversation about nothing. Snail mail would be much better. That way you'd only hear from people who are willing to put the effort into writing a letter and mailing it. They'd also have take the time to sit down a decide what they want to say.
How do I profit off this?

Attached: 20220502_112605.jpg (1440x1800, 356.34K)

I hate my boss messaging me on sundays

I swear that kike gets uglier in every picture

>He wasn't slaying poon from AIM

i treat it like snail mail
i dont answer for days sometimes

can SBF leave me some sloppy seconds?

get rid of your phone outright
i'm coming up on a year and my life has never been better

I have the balls to ignore people when I don’t want to talk to them.
When people get butthurt and say “hey man, I texted you last night,” I just say
“Yeah I know, I’m bad about texting back.”
Then I show them my phone(pic related) and how I have hundreds of missed calls and texts

They usually don’t have much to say after that, and if they really need to get ahold of me, they’ll call.

Attached: F879B1FD-259D-41D1-B159-D07F3E5F55EB.jpg (1284x481, 523.83K)

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. He looks like a parasite because he is one.

based
back at my old job I would sometimes wait months to answer an email if I didn't care about it. You just have to stop caring and ignore the spam

is he actually fucking her? does this autistic retard get better pussy than me?

Instant pestering is more like it. Remember when you used to email friends? that was the perfect balance.

>autistic retard
he's a billionaire, you're not. so yeah he probably get wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better pussy than you do

Big agree. Maybe the HBAR foundation will fund something like snail mail on the Hedera chain. Lmao imagine.

>I have the balls to pussy out when confronted and say "I'm just bad at texting back"
Just say you didn't feel like answering them, or "Yeah, I was ignoring you." That would take balls.

There's this guy I used to work that texts me literally every fucking day the shit is weird. I rarely initiate and take forever to reply trying to lower the rate of communication but the dude will send like 10 fucking texts in a row, just like a conversation with himself, it's the weirdest thing.

wtf you ignoring my texts bro?

he got bigger tits than her

I knew you'd be on here. It's me you double nigger. Text me back

Is that Tom Brady's wife?

I do the same. Most people get the picture, but I also have a guy like who sends me about 5 memes and 5 other different random text about news, politics, or whatever pop culture thing is going on.
Maybe I'd be more inclined to talk if you didn't message me every fucking day

Why is he puffing his man boobs out like that? He looks like charles.

It’s a power play to exert his genetic superiority over the gentiles.

Attached: 9C118E72-C151-4E80-84E8-F692CEDA864D.jpg (717x740, 113.72K)