What happened to YouShoot? There hasn't been a good one in maybe 5 years

What happened to YouShoot? There hasn't been a good one in maybe 5 years.

Attached: file.png (596x170, 26.74K)

AIDS

I didn't even know they still made them. I thought everyone doing podcasts killed off the shoot interviews.

>pissed millions down the drain by being a useless drunk
>let us common folk pay his family's bills now that he croaked

Attached: 238923934.jpg (640x640, 25.09K)

>paid $30
He's lying. He pirated it.

Wtf is with this "donating to dead peoples families" shit. They donated to Luke Harper's wife too lol. People die

>make video free for his fans to watch because he’s dead
>Jew angry about $30
Kek, every time

Free podcasts with 1 hour of dick pill and scam insurance plugs were seen as more profitable.

imagine caring about $30 that you spent 5 years ago and got your use out of

yeah, what a psycho

You pay for digital media to support the creators. Everything digital is available for free if you don't want to pay.

kill bix

Imagine donating money to Hall's loser son because he drank it all away before.

Kek what a fucking Jew, bitching that others are getting something for free that he paid for (or more likely got someone else to pay for) even though the video is like 10-15 years old, absolute schlomo mentality

that fag is insufferable

bix needs to be killed. What a horrible gremlin.

imagine being bix. like seriously imagine waking up, rolling your bloated, decomposing , disgusting body out of bed and looking in the mirror. I couldn't imagine a worse horror

I think this is the one topic Any Forums is in unanimous agreement on. Bix deserves to die.

podcasts came out and are better

SEVEN YEARS even. This is a new low for Bitchenspan

>suddenly
they've been uploading their shoots to YouTube for months

Holy fuck this jew. Is he actually just an ugly white guy doing jewface trying to increase anti Semitism?