Recession

>recession
>inflation
>housing bubble
>crypto plunge
has there ben a weirder time?

Attached: 1647478576786.webm (576x850, 1.41M)

when ur mum and dad concieved you was weirder #lol

That's a woman, right?

does it really matter you thirsty faggot

I want to fuck this dutch, zoomer attention whore so bad.

Yes it does matter, you asexual tranny faggot

>open thread
>download .webm
>open downloads
>open .webm
>forward .webm to VLC player
>watch .webm
>close VLC player
>delete .webm
>close downloads tab
>close thread

>does it really matter you thirsty faggot!
Yes, it really does matter you disgusting freak.

Attached: 932314038).png (867x1024, 1.21M)

That’s a lot of work...

>zoomer girls are so masculine and zoomer boys are so feminine it's hard to tell which is which these days
Never been a better time to be married and off the market imhotbhf

I honestly feel sad for these people

user, you realize how weird the 70's were?
>Emerging scary Arab nations that were constantly at war
>Literally were desert nomads 30 years ago
>Couldn't fill up your car on specific days of the week
>Rising inflation
>American cities were absolute hell holes that make modern cities look like summer camp
>20 years ago woman wouldn't even look a man in the face and now they're walking around with no bra
>20 years ago you had racey playing cards with pinup girls, now most towns had sex theaters
>American consumerist and suburban culture was accelerating at breakneck speed. A generation before this most Americans were farmers
>Literally lived in fear of nuclear war.

Cute shark!

Genuinely, I do too. I feel like they were betrayed by those closest to them in life. Their family, friends, councillors doctors and nurses, all lying to them either for money or to make themselves feel better abotu being "progressive" or "woke". Truly, tragic lives. The trans people DO have to take accountability for THEIR part in all this as well though. We all have choices that WE make, that no one else can make for us.

WHAT DOES THE SHARK MEAN ?
I KEEP SEEING THE SHARK PLUSHIE ASSOCIATED WITH TRANNIES
WHAT DOES IT MEAN I NEED TO KNOW REEEEEEEEEEEE

Who/what is this?

There was a followup by this guy, sucking a gun, talking about commiting sudoku. Anybody has that?

Why dont you do us all a favor and kill yourself, unpassable troon

It definitely feels weird.

I was just in a townhall with my work, and they were going on about how excited they were from a growth perspective for my country, but then there are all these other factors and it just feels kind of moot to me.

you'd wish, trannyfucker

Attached: 1652914471666.jpg (640x639, 65.93K)

Same. They're genuinely mentally ill and should be given treatment. Instead there are healthcare professionals out there who are just going along with their delusions so they can pat themselves on the back for ideological points

Considering the alt right weird obsession I always doubt it’s real. I’m glad I’m neither but I’d rather be a tranny then a tranny obsessed poltard saving ganggreen botched vagina surgery pics to my computer. Fuck this timeline.

Attached: 508E5D12-95CA-46EB-AB23-3B2D14C2B8B3.png (966x966, 397.24K)