It’s on!

It’s on!

Attached: BEECB783-112B-4AAF-916E-111E2D60EC2A.jpg (828x1039, 481.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3QuTn5OsSDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But weren't all the journalists saying a week ago that Cody was no longer listed on anything?

>BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK
>BARK

Attached: dog_you_for_real_faggie_kek.jpg (490x301, 21.51K)

they called me crazy
they said im worked
whos worked now bitch
based stardust coming back home

Meltzer is in on the work. Cody is still with AEW.

>shoot on wwe in every promo
>Golden shovel
>Throne smash
>go back to wwe??

This honestly is baffling and has to be a work with both companies right? It's bizarre

Money and miles. Cody is also an hypocrite.
>Says the people will make faces and heels
>gets angry and throws a fit when the people boo him.

Except he never got angry or threw a fit.
Meltzer's WM reports have also been wrong about ten times now, and he keeps saying there is a 'paper with the matches on them, and the paper changed'. There's no fucking piece of paper with their WM matched listed on them that's handed out.

He's a turbo self mark, refused to show up on Monday because Jacksonville would boo him out of the venue

how new are you? Hogan testified against Vince in court and Vince still brought him back as soon as he could and put him over.

Attached: file.png (651x752, 833.2K)

youtu.be/3QuTn5OsSDU

I won't believe it until I actually see Cody in a WWE ring.

HHH is kill
he's probably smaller than Shawn by now

LMAO at the worked marks here and on reddit Cody will never go back to the sloppy shop keep dreaming like come on he has spent the last six years making himself a respected PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER and you think he will go back to Vince I really thought that us AEW fans on Any Forums were the smart ones but your all showing that there are dumb ones too

classic 5 star

Cody was anti-HHH, not anti-WWE

it's very weird desu. Cody's most favorite wrestler and role model is triple h and he also praised CUNT for giving him the stardust gimmick

what's the build? what's the story?

build - surprise
story - seth prancing around like he owns the place and cody wants to do that or something

Shitting on Vince make him want you more because by working for him, he wins. Famously Bobby Heenan refused to shit on Vince while working for WCW and he attributed that to Vince not wanting him back.

Vince actually owns AEW, user. Its all a work.