Kenny Omega is sawdust

Attached: 34F62745-66ED-48FC-A8BC-CBE7AF041E2D.jpg (828x883, 563.67K)

I don’t care if he’s going to take a long time to recover, but he better show up looking like New Japan Omega. If he returns with a shit body I’ll lose all respect for him.

what a lazy sandbagging piece of shit

Why did Scott hall die so young? Was it all alcohol?

>I’ll lose all respect for him.

oh no user from the Kyrgyzstani macramé website doesn't respect him

>takes a few months off
>already aged so much he looks like Scott Hall

When did Scott hall ever sandbag?

So what was the point of the Don Callis shit at Revolution?

Tiny Khunt is a retard

Looked like Omega was planning on rehabbing through his injuries (he posted videos of him doing this) to avoid surgery but clearly needs surgery

>he's not coming back
Cornette won

He’ll have to take extra time off then. I don’t see how he won’t look like shit with all the recovery, especially his knee

He doesn't have a hernia. If they operate him on that, they will Drozz him.

he died of the vaxx

So that you dont forget who the real boss of AEW is.

To work you into a seethe you little mark bitch

he's shoot never coming back. Maybe a Rumble-Mania shot in 3/4 years for one last pay off. His body is finished.

Kenny is never coming back. He's never going to be what he once was. It's over. His only future is to use Vince's behelit to sacrifice Ibushi to the Godhand and become Tyson Apostle.

Attached: Cody-holding-Kenny-after-his-surgeries.jpg (695x781, 155.5K)

>dronies fearing OmeGOAT

ARE YOU READY TO COPE?
ARE YOU READY TO SEETHE?

Kenny's just getting everything he can done in one go. He outright said during the interview he had the go ahead to work through the hernia and some other stuff from the doctors. However, he'd prefer to get it done in one go rather than have to come back then go away again.

cope. nobody comes back from this laundry list of surgeries.