Corbin talk about Vince

>Vince, he’s amazing. We have a crazy relationship because he’s a big kid at times who is also the most powerful CEO you’ve ever met in your life. He’s got that business swagger, the way he walks around, but if you’re not looking he’ll smack you in the back of their head if you have that relationship with him. He’s hit me a couple of times.
KWAB

Attached: corbin.jpg (1200x675, 112.32K)

It's weird everyone still sucks his dick so hard because they are desperate for his attention. Even fired wrestlers gush over him, even when he's acting like a school bully. Pathetic

Corbin has nothing to fear from Vince besides a slap on the back of the head. If he gets randomly released like Keith Lee or whoever I would be very surprised.

>still employed despite being a shitter
>still getting that midcard mania paycheck
>still have some semblance of a storyline
yeah he's right, Vince loves this guy

someone redo the bliss abuse coverup but with corbin getting beat by vince instead

that's what they all think right up until they're released

So Corbin is gonna get released soon ):

Never. He’s extremely liked backstage and by Vince.

Honestly it's mind-blowing he still has a job. He's the most boring shitter but still they don't get rid of him

>my boss assaults me lol

All billionaires must go

How does it feel that Reddit banned you for being too edgy about blacks or the government or something?

Is there any career that was ruined worse than Corbin's just by shaving one's head?

I concur with your sentiments

"Stable" booking is like vinces odd way of showing affection.

Yeah, from king to happy its just been a snooze cruise. The shit with nakamura and the crown was funny but yeah its dull and madcap just pisses me off.

bowing up to Vince would just make him like you more, so even if you think he's a piece of shit and told him about it, he would win you over

that's exactly why no dislikes him

because No Vince = no wrestling

meds now

Reallt dude boring? Tbh, I enjoyed his Happy Corbin gimmick.

Why is it okay that this dudes boss beats him?

cringe

>VDS
LMAO mark