Okay I thought this monkeypox shit was a meme but it's spreading faster than ever before, wtf is happening?

Okay I thought this monkeypox shit was a meme but it's spreading faster than ever before, wtf is happening?

Attached: 1652964215399.png (598x534, 46.71K)

ju vill take ze monke jab

one trick doctors dont want you to know about, the cure is actually more monkey sperm

It’s whatever gets your mind off what the politicians are doing. People don’t care about Covid anymore, and a mass shooting is only newsworthy for a week. We need to keep them scared and distracted.

There exist vaccines for it.
It's transmission is slower.
People develop visible lesions.
It's relatively easy to halt compared to something like covid.

It is a meme but now that NPC's believe anything since Covid they will push this hard.

>I thought X was a meme meant to distract and scare the cattle, but then I saw the media mention X and now I'm scared and distracted, so surely I must have been wrong before.

It's a new strain of Covid-19, much much deadlier and dangerous. This is the big one, the big COVID NINETEEN VIRAL APOCALYPSE.

Will this be another excuse to lockdown and print more stimmies?

We have a patient in Italy and at least a couple of suspected cases as well.
It's unironically over, again.

This. We stopped giving infants smallpox vaccines because smallpox was 'eradicated' in the 70s. No problem to start vaccinating people again right?
>inb4 it's not really the same so you HAVE to take this mrna vaccine we whipped up in 2 months again

>hep in vaxxed kids

kek

>wtf is happening?
covid is a meme now so they had to engineer a new virus and this time it's not the common cold but a no shit 10% mortality rate airborne plague

(((they))) were already flirting with the idea of making testing and vaccination for aids mandatory after the success of the last two years so the decided to run with this.

you thought the lock downs, restrictions and mandates of the last 2 years were bad, strap the fuck in.

Attached: Jew Spotted.gif (300x169, 464K)

turn off the tv it's not your friend youve lived your entire life and still don't know that. u are the welfare babies you complain about, expecting to turn on the something and get free info, free truth. ur irrational, all you've ever gotten is lies and it's all you'll ever get.

Well it is mostly gays getting it so I can see why Any Forums might be worried

Attached: 1648125433983.jpg (1101x2047, 247.79K)

They will use this as an excuse to show how Biden can handle a pandemic better, it will be a solution for gas prices (less demand), they will blame it on Russia, most likely everything will collapse financially, student debt will be erased, and they will be either printing more money or Great Reset in Western countries.

>start injecting people with that again
>the virus/disease "mysteriously" reappears

Attached: 1632108436019.jpg (618x597, 64.12K)

Nothing to worry about if you're not a fag

>We