How are the millions of wagies supposed to feed themselves and remain employed if gas actually manages to creep close...

How are the millions of wagies supposed to feed themselves and remain employed if gas actually manages to creep close to $10 per gallon?

Attached: 853225.png (1080x1777, 730.38K)

>dailymail
>They're actually calling it bidenflation
kek

been looking for ways to buy "i did that" stickers.
want to put on empty baby formula isles to dunk on single-moms

Use the fucking bus like the rest of the civilized world you fucking dinosaurs.

We will eat you. Capitalists, nazis, financiers and any sort of rightoid parasite the same way you have been eating us for at least 150 years. Are you scared? Cause i am excited. Watching your precious blockchain, stock market and 10 trillion dollar debt empire burn real time before my eyes is lifefuel. Like actual lifefuel. And the fuel can only increase because there is just SO MUCH FUEL to burn. And i dont mean oil or gas. I mean 4channers and other parasites. Mother Earth is finally healing. I am so excited and hopeful about the future. I am so happy. It took so long but it is happening.

>How are the millions of wagies supposed to feed themselves and remain employed if gas actually manages to creep close to $10 per gallon?

We aren't. What part of the "great reset" don't you understand yet?

Gas will literally never reach $10. People will start rioting at $7

You will own nothing
And (optional) be happy

Energy prices destroy demand and cause recessions if they are high enough. Shipping costs make everything more expensive. At a certain point wagies will start quitting work because of the price of gas

>Blocks the healing process.

Eh. Eh. Nothing personal, kiddo.

Attached: images - 2022-05-19T080206.374.jpg (554x554, 36.32K)

Delusional. Americans are some of the biggest pussies in the world and won't do shit.

they sell.em on amazon

how will riots make gas cheaper?

get in the gas chamber like the rest of the jews you fucking reptile

Have you ever been on American buses? If you had, you'd understand...

>people riot
>midterm candidates notice and start running on a platform to lower prices for an easy win
>introduce measure to subsidize gas costs
>it passes

umm actually sweaty its the Putin Price Hike...
rioters dying

Attached: 1633749967928.png (555x555, 126.96K)

Easy, the government will hand out stimmy checks and introduce price controls and then everything will be ok
shrotages, what shortages?

I should have bought an EV, gas bros I don’t feel too good….

I use the busses in washington. Almost every week on multiple busses niggers assault or attempt rape on passenger shit on the seats and piss all over everything. Yess it is niggers EVERYTIME and I have witnessed this as common place

Gas is over $7 in many places in California. Many countries around the world it is more and there are no riots. You will own nothing and be happy.

>dies in a food riot

portland niggers and tweakers like to stick needles upsidedown through the bottoms of the seats and smoke fentanyl on the bus. but we have no police here so.

Same way Thirdies do it, lower their standard of living. Read The Road to Wigan Pier for some budgeting tips on how Firstoids used to do it when they had less money, a lot of things we think are necessities can be done away with on a budget, e.g. daily showers, multiple pairs of clothes, fancy furnishings, ready meals etc.

s. d.

Rent 9 0 1/2
Clothing Club 3 0
Coal 2 0
Gas 1 3
Milk 0 10 1/2
Union Fees 0 3
Insurance (on the children) 0 2
Meat 2 6
Flour (2 stone) 3 4
Yeast 0 4
Potatoes 1 0