Remember when cultists claimed that WWE was holding her back and she was a literal gift of the god to women's wrestling?

Remember when cultists claimed that WWE was holding her back and she was a literal gift of the god to women's wrestling?

Attached: ruby.jpg (1200x1200, 155.43K)

I do. It was hilarious. Vince made her look way more talented than she is, and Khan marked out for it.

She’s my wrestlefu

Every single person they sign I'm supposed to act like its this industry changing event. I'm so fucking sick of aew and its tranny fans that are just ex bitter wwe fans and trannies larping as long time fans because they're being pandered to

Overrated because she doesn't look like a diva. Liv is a better worker in my opinion, especially at selling.

Ruby is about as good as any other woman wrestler, which is to say that she’s mediocre. She was being held back by not given time to do anything in a company with like 12 hours of programming a week. She’s mediocre but popular so might as well use her

Now she’s in AEW with fellow mediocre women but they have a number of girls already getting pushed so she’s been forgotten. Doesn’t help that she’s a goblina

Ruby soho? More like ruby someho

KEK

they jobbed her out on a random dynamite to nyla rose and neither of them have been seen again kek

Based

And that’s a good thing!

yes

I really would like to hear what she honestly thinks right now, like is she happy with how it worked out? Did she expect better, what would she do different.

Where else is she going to go? ROH folded and Impact has a small roster.

I have to commend her for her commitment to looking as ugly as humanly possible. If I were ugly, I’d try to minimize it however I could, not cover myself in hideous tattoos, a laughable beacon of a dye job, and ridiculous piercings.

Ruby Soho is a perfect example of the Aew fan mindset. Just pretend she's good. Just pretend Aew is good. Just pretend you're not just watching and cheering because you are trying to stick it to Vince. So childish.

Japan? ICW?

She probably wishes she was still in WWE with the Riot Squad and that her and Sarah never got released

>remember when [HEADCANON]

>Liv is with Bo Dallas and they own a farm together
>Sarah is married, has a baby, and is into homesteading
>Ruby is single, childless, and wrestling on YouTube
Kek looks like Ruby was the Janetty

Lose weight.

Bo & Liv split up