Who was the janetty

Who was the janetty

Attached: a9c728d8447bb154585ff12efd33805f.jpg (640x258, 40.37K)

(you) for watching that garbage

richetty

unironically Jay. He just tries to hard to be a "film guy" if you get what I mean.

Jay

rare triple michaels

Jayetty is a fraud. You initially think he's the Michaels with his taste in shitty horror movies only a dozen people know about but then you hear him voice his opinion on things and it's just filth

Jay, he's a faggot pseudointellectual while the others are just funny fat Wisconsin people. Don't get me started on AIDs Moby.

I hate aidsmoby like you would not fucking believe

A rare triple Michaels. All three of them are mega over with me, rlmaniacs.

The two canadians, and the drunk thin guy with the stache who looks like a total carny are the only good stablemates. Everyone else has big time go away heat.

Actual Janettys
>Beardfat
>Len KWABrcyznski
>Max Landis
>that weird Jewish guy that was friends with McCulkin who couldn't watch the lion-movie without popping a Xanax

Attached: 1629119138389.png (1800x1200, 1.21M)

Jay is the necessary foil to those two fat slobs

I could listen to Rich and Mike talk about their misersble lives between Star Trek nostalgia for days user

I like all three of those geeks they're over with me brother

>the half in the bag iron man star trek match where rich and mike talk about star trek for 4 hours
7 stars

Attached: dave.jpg (960x720, 322.05K)

>whos the janetty out of the 3 Michaels

JESSETTY

After the joker review, definitely Jay

Beardfat is the worst of the group by a long shot.

Joshetty

Fuck you Len is dimes. He's got the look, the physique, and has made actual movies.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 118.32K)

The other fat guy who wears wrestling shirts sometimes. Josh? So fucking unfunny I stopped watching when he was on