I'm picking up NFTs now while everyone is fudding crypto and NFTs...

I'm picking up NFTs now while everyone is fudding crypto and NFTs. What will I be able to sell back to biz in a few months when the hype comes back?

Attached: 1648181584299.gif (305x360, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npizv1QBoQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He isn't stacking Whackd nfts? ngmi
rarible.com/token/0xB66a603f4cFe17e3D27B87a8BfCaD319856518B8:16204641734627316665800126424043534139403652414880960147133319909051836923905?tab=owners

Attached: fancy john.png (617x734, 223.65K)

Easy money due to recognition, and they have the utility of unlocking never before seen video of McAfee. vidrel youtube.com/watch?v=npizv1QBoQ4

This one is based Also wait for Sam Hyde's stuff to drop.

Only the NFTs with actual usecases like that of Blast Royale, Lots of shitty NFTs out there, better watch out not to get rekt faggot

Blue-chip PFPs hold well

List em on the GOHO marketplace it’s launching soon lots of bizraelis there but also the usual NFT community

>Also wait for Sam Hyde's stuff to drop.
This. I'm kicking myself for not joining the discord when he first sent the emails out to subscribers, missed my chance at getting on the OG whitelist

>I'm picking up NFTs
Might as well burn your money dipshit.

can I just list nfts that already exist on the blockchain or can I make nfts and mint them there? I don’t know jackshit about nfts so talk to me like someone that buys luna

user, please give me permission to use your Pepe.

the chance that NFT hype will come back with flaming hot inflation and people losing their jobs is almost zero

Yep, just like your beanie babies.

I am buying gaming NFTs from Cometh marketplace and movie NFTs from Blood machine shop on opensea.

Both projects are good partners in the gaming and NFT space

NFT?
No man, that's not good for your bags, no-oh!
If you want money, then put some money on memecoins, idk but those motherfuckers are so easy to pump. I'm buying $QOM now and my bags are PUMPING

Attached: 1668394328752.png (1200x1200, 168.22K)

Memecoins indeed! I went all in on the LUNA DIP and now I'm getting ready for a huuuuuuge PUMP!
*Precious metals chads appear from behind*
heh.... w-what are you do-HEY!
*gets bent over*
*pants get pulled to the floor*
W-watch it back there! You might -UNF!
*erect, rock hard cock pierces anus*
*plump ass cheeks jiggle as my butt gets slammed*
ugggghhhhhhh.... when I said I was r-ready for a p-pump I didn't mean like th-this...! Holy geez that cock is so-WHOA!
*cock gets rammed down my throat as my ass keeps getting churned into butter*
*at some point I experience a prostate O*
*GOLD CHAD fills my ass with cum, and continues the PUMP! churning it into a thick frothy mixture*
*as I black out, I have one last thought*
if.... if only i had bought XMR...

Get the Whackd NFTs user 99% of the other stuff is just junk with cats, dogs, and monkeys. Many such cases. You need something that touches a niche meme these days, unless you've got millions to spend at Sotheby's.

Attached: john.png (598x719, 318.27K)

I'm unironically considering buying a milady maker nft. Someone talk me out of spending 1 eth

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-121223_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 725.89K)

I think you can do either/or user

You should check out Fat Cat Club.
First genesis (cats) was in March, Leopards came in April, tigers are later this month - so a week or 2, and kittens are last.
It’s beneficial to hold the tier above so you get a free one dropped on the next batch, but even if not holding they seem to hold and importantly increase in value on their own.
Cats minted in March cost 2900 sgb, they are now 38k sgb.
Leopards were same start price, now around 12k sgb. So gains are gains.
Also and what I believe to be very important - status wise - it’s also the biggest project on the songbird network which could have some very decent movement with Flare finally launching at the start of July. For those waiting for Flare, it’s been a long wait but they are making a behemoth so it will be worth it.
Anyway Fat Cat Club. Definitely remember it

Attached: A3BA840C-01BE-45DE-93A3-B490BCCA8892.png (975x1300, 2.13M)

for me, it's IC Bucks (formerly Sneeds)

Attached: 50 bucks EOY.jpg (2000x2000, 504.79K)