Which one will be the biggest second generation wrestler of this decade?

Which one will be the biggest second generation wrestler of this decade?

Attached: Immagine.png (851x526, 684.22K)

Dom is an absolute shitter, HOOK is a meme but at least he has some gravitas about him.

Bronson "Buck Breaker" Steiner

Hook's presentation alone has already won that battle for him.

He has "draw" wrote all over in his face indeed. But i was more curious in the comparison between Dominic and HOOK

As someone who doesn't watch WWE at all, without saying "He's Rey Mysterio's son" what is Dominic's gimmick? I've heard that he and Rey were supposed to have a feud in the Rumble match that didn't happen? What's his character?
Is he your usual plucky underdog type?

i don't know either of these two dorks

Big Dom will continue to get better and will eventually be on his own
14 year old kid will always be a skinny manlet shitter

hook will get std from a stripper and die at 17

HOOK has already gotten over as fuck not saying a word. Meanwhile when Dom talks or wrestles, people change the channel.

Dominik needs a mask and a better ring name and then he needs to go away and wrestle somewhere else for three years before he steps in a WWE ring again.

Panterita del Ring Jr and Atlantis Jr

Neither of those plebs.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (846x516, 36.92K)

Smiling and being happy to be here, mostly. The NXT commentary were talking about him as if a win over him would be some kind of massive deal.

Dom is a fucking geek and I can't take him remotely serious.
Hook is an absolute Chad and has IT.

Hook carries himself much better. That’s a lot harder to teach than wrestling and weight-lifting.

Hook is a meme and get stale in the next 2 years.
Dominic, without a physique change, will be irrelevant in the next 2 years.
Bron can be replaced by any shitter next to a military base.
But you can't replace this motherfuckers smug british face. He's dimes. He's got the look, he's tall enough and he's style makes Indiefans seethe

Attached: 694ct0.jpg (701x356, 72.76K)

>goes from the NJPW dojo into the witness protection program

I will NEVER care about Dominic Mysterio

lol

If we put Hook on WWE and Dominick in AEW, we'd almost certainly be talking about Hook as a shitty flop and Dominick as a great prospect.