Why did anyone ever say it makes sense

to invest in a broken token? LUNA has no more use, Do Kwon was never saving it, he made his money.

Attached: 8DFFDA15-8900-4F30-929A-03568760BAC4.jpg (1168x1528, 190.59K)

LMAO! If it makes you feel better, then don't buy. Your loss queer. See you never once I make it next week.

Volume has crashed so hard, mate

LMAO I put $30 into it user. I've spent 4x that on fucking burritos since then. Who gives a shit.

Easy on the burritos, fatass

You do realize you don't have to post here for free, right user?

Oh you don't have a job? Well, good. Why don't you apply. Seems like a great gig. You're here 24/7 anyway.

Attached: niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeee.png (1147x317, 95.35K)

112,000,000 while the burgers are sleeping is good

#2 traded by volume still…

100% agree

I told you retards in every thread that it already 500x off the bottom and it'll go back to zero as the snapshot for new Luna approaches.
Seeing the amount of delusional retards clinging to the hope that it'll go to a dollar made me certain the market is nowhere near bottomed yet.

1$? even if it goes to 1c its a 100x from here fag

It won't go to 1c either. The dead cat bounce fueled by delusional retards is done.

0.5c is a 50x
0.05c is a 5x
if you are so afraid to lose 1-200$ you shouldnt be in crypto. find a job
bte i made a 4x already and took out the initial, so worst case scenario i ll break even

It's going to 0 and I've told you retards since 0.0005
It's at 1b mcap why should it hit 50x and hit 50b exceeding it's prior ATH when it's a dead shitcoin that's about the replaced in a week. Stay poor forever.

We all know you are mentally ill, but how would your insane plan even work out quite technically?
Right now, Luna is a failed ponzi that already rugged, I.e any money you continue throwing in you are setting on fire. If there is a fork, your bags are now even more worthless because you bought into the dead, failed chain.
The alternative is a burn, but that’s not happening. But even if it was, It’s not possible to burn enough supply because LfG don’t have enough. Even if they somehow managed to burn half of ALL of the coins, which they can’t, that means the price would double. So your amazing 10$ investment is now worth 20$. Congratulations on this. Seriously. And don’t forget everyone is instantly going to dump their bags of it pumps because Luna is still a failed ponzi. So you better get out instantly. You retards somehow think they can and will buy and burn a supply that inflated 446790%(sic).

Luna is worthless without UST. Even if Luna is successfully burned the UST peg algorithm is fucked and there's no way to easily fix it. Don't see what the point of a burn or a fork is unless UST is fixed.

Yes but if by some miracle they decide to buy + burn tokens (say 50% of circ supply) , the marketcap would 0.5x and the price would probably at least double
Now imagine they destroy 80-90% of tokens? 50x from this price suddenly becomes very possible. The odds are obviously very low, but crazier things have happened in crypto before. It's worth a $100 gamble

They won’t and they can’t. What would the point even be? Take money they don’t have and waste it so a bunch of degenerates who bought millions for close to zero to rug again?
That wasn’t ever the plan. The only thing that was even remotely „promised“ was compensating people who had heavy bags they bought for 50-100$, not degenerate gamblers.

Hahahahaha “market cap” fuck off back to your little crypto circle jerk groups loser and come back here when you’ve seen more than a bull market for shiba

Thats bullshit but i believe it

Attached: 1652952625727.jpg (1438x2061, 554.55K)

Back to $150? Come on user let's be realistic. I mean maybe if there's a large burn, that causes the price to rise, and maybe if normies see that and start FOMOing in. and maybe if this creates a ton of positive PR for Luna that leads to more FOMO, and on top of that we start heading into a bullmarket.
Basically you would need a perfect storm of everything coming together for Luna for $150 to be even remotely possible.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BITCH BASTERDS WHY IS COIN DUMPING???!!!! YOU BENCHODES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens if it drops two zeros?

Attached: B5FC45EC-3DF1-4058-8C42-0A860ECD95C5.png (1125x2436, 467.09K)