I am a retard before I am a man

>I am a retard before I am a man
>I was a poorfag before I could stand
>I will remember before I forget
>Before I forget that
I swear I need a way out of poverty and desperation jesus fucking kek, somebody help, I’m having a child soon and I need quick money

Attached: b3.jpg (386x391, 19.77K)

Congrats op, but this is no site for people with children, you need to leave biz asap and get a job

buy luna, your son will appreciate it

For a long-term investment, buy BTC, it will be a while till it pumps again to where it was before so why not buy the dip now and get a job while you slowly get your money back.

write a hit single, OP, you can do it

Attached: f730cf86405385182126d295df8591f5-removebg-preview.png (605x412, 236.18K)

op will never make a hit song, not with children

Op, i dont know how to say this... you either have to make her abort or you're going to kill yourself

You don't need quick money. You need a fucking job.

How old are you op??? Youre fucked

in bear market? keep the little money you have, don't spend on shitcoins.

>quick money
Maybe try swaps... but it's a bear market nonetheless so, you'll still need a lil bit of luck

Swaps? For what? To slurp the dip in shitcoins? He barely has enough money to keep wasting.

Based. Imagine if you could pay your son's college in the future thanks to luna op

If only Rango had stakes between blockchains, shit, it would be from another world. I was earning on several blockchains and well, that's good, it's the way you diversify your portfolio, or well, it's a pretty easy way to do it

Attached: 1652326251198.png (1129x1024, 371.85K)

kek you want op's child to die of hunger?

>I’m having a child soon and I need quick money
tell your wife/girlfriend to open an onlyfans, i will be the first to help you op

why? that's how you make money on DEX finances, it's easy. The prices between blockchains vary and there's where you can have a good cut if you have a good capital

Bro..

Attached: 7.png (512x512, 186.02K)

>implying op is not lying
>implying op is not actually a virgin

>Rango

If we are talking about how can get benefits by being a $rango holder, that's uncertain. But if you want to use Rango to swap tokens that come from different blockchains, well, it's the right tool to do it.

Is just like an another swap, but it works fine

Vile