Is there anything to look forward to in crypto, bros?

Is there anything to look forward to in crypto, bros?

Attached: gRfmHD.jpg (823x960, 100.21K)

random shit until you get profits

Not for two years minimum.

I’m looking forward to food shortages of the coastal cities, just because California is isolated so heavily that most will actually just fucking die.

This. Put 5 pictures of different projects on a board, then throw a dart... wherever it lands thats your next investment

>tfw this happened to me when i was a child

Attached: 1657182318940.jpg (225x225, 4.15K)

This is the worst advice I've seen in days, don't do it OP.

How did you get out of the jar?

op needs to stop browsing Any Forums

Why are they in a jar of m&ms? I fear I missed the meme.

He can do this on Binance or Coinbase because there are a lot of cryptos that are well backed, but in DEX I wouldn't recommend doing this just why yes.

Its a tweet he made.
I dont know what you're talking about

If Tucker Carlson never actually jizzed in a candy jar, I don't get it either.

lmao, me as well

The green m&m is fucking sexy

LIKK. Take a look at them. New energies are going to be a thing in the next few years, so, there you go, be a fucking early adopter and don't be a pussy.

Why? If you have a good project in mind but you need capital, you have to talk with them and present your project to see if it works or are viable or not, if not, well, you can't get financings from likk

It's a good investment, you just have to staking, get tokens and earn money helping the environment, seems like a fair deal to me.

I think it sucks that there are so many people (that includes projects like likk) who are willing to bring about positive change in the world, and yet it won't come to anything remarkable because the world is CONSTANTLY being screwed by the mega corporations that control the economy in general.

now say it without crying, you fucking vegan.

WHAT THE FUCK? THAT'S NOT HOW LIKK WORKS

Attached: 1657123817408.jpg (512x499, 25.59K)

TOPKEK

Do you really think ecofags projects like this will accomplish anything? Even if it is a kind of chain revolution. Since this project is intended to support other eco-friendly projects, do you really think it will achieve anything?

Tucker made fun of M&M’s for going all woke nigger faggot with their characters.
Green m&m used to be a woman, and now its a gender neutral tranny.
So he noticed, and now they just double down and think this forced meme of him fucking m&m’s negates the fact that the candy company is egregiously jewish and quite literally supports child molestation..

Attached: 9387C813-7FE6-482F-8F14-97062095F57E.gif (400x355, 2.64M)

What do they propose? To shit in the streets to save water?