Good morning, SHIBagholders

Reminder: You're SHIBagholding. You're SHIBagholding your SHIBags to zero.

Attached: Shiba_Inu_coin_logo.png (256x256, 23.75K)

SHIBagholders.

good morning sir how is weather on mumbai

Attached: untitled-a.png (506x142, 6.19K)

Who is more delusional, Lunabaggies or Shibaggies?

Once the economy recovers, SHIB is going to the moon.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-210843_Brave.jpg (720x1111, 103.9K)

Unironically Luna

One is a useless dogcoin with a bunch of pajeets and jungle Asians praying it flips the global economy

Another is a collapsed ponzi scheme with a bunch of clowns thinking they're going to receive a trillion dollar bailout

will it be next luna?

I buyed both coin. God owes me a break. I expect it soon

Rather be delusional and poor than have no hope at all and poor fren

both probably similar and both are going to zero.

good morning sir, how are your SHIBags doing? enjoying the -80% since i started making these threads? bet you wish you listened :)

>your SHIBags are going to zero. nothing will pump your SHIBags.

if by 'next luna' you mean 'SHIB goes to zero', then yes.

Praying? Not at all.

Building.

Get ready for Shibarium soon.

SHIBarium will not use SHIB. it will use BONE, LEASH, and a new scam coin. SHIB has no use case. SHIB devs have abandoned it in favor of new scams. you are SHIBagholding the old scam.

This is depressing and makes me want to lynch myself. Why do you want to sew sadness and demoralizing messages

i'm only here to tell you the truth. SHIB is going to zero and SHIBarium will not use SHIB. shytoshi himself has repeatedly said that SHIBarium will not use SHIB. SHIB is just a collection of bagholders whose purpose is to dump new scam coins on.

But Vlad said it would be good so he list it in Robinhood. I can't sell now. I'm down to far

You never know. Everyone thought doge was a dead meme coin until that faggot Elon shilled it and started the whole dogcoin mania. Something similar could happen with shib but what you have working against you are the millions of other shibagholders just like you who are looking for the first chance to sell and make back some of their losses. I've considered throwing a few bones at it when it hits bottom just in case the unlikely happens

Shibarium will burn SHIB. Do your research well.

Ok. I will accept my defeat and go to sleep. I don't even want to wake up anymore. Everything I do fails

We're all down in this market friend. Most of my portfolio is caught up in a lesser known alt that is down 10x. Don't give up hope

What is the utility of this coin ?, its a top CMC so it might be extremely useful right??? ... right?
People wouldn't put their money into something empty right??? ......... Right?

Dude. Just because you bought some alt-right NFTs that are worthless now does not mean that SHlB will dissapear. You will do better by selling those crap JPGs and buy SHlB or even BONE.

And will also burn a fat supply of SHIB pumping the price. Keep FUDDing and seething

I meant

God has a plan for you and He loves you.