So is Do Kwon going to fork and fuck over us for second time...

So is Do Kwon going to fork and fuck over us for second time? Or is it actually going be forced to burn the supply and make us millionaires

Attached: 1652931798387.jpg (1050x1936, 434.91K)

yes he's going to donate billions of dollars worth of liquidity to pump degenerate gamblers bags that bought a collapsed ponzi

you're an absolute genius to predict this, and you should probably double down on your position because you're so clever

stop posting this dont wanna cum tonight my gf is studying for exams and needs to sleep

>donate billions of dollars worth of liquidity to pump degenerate gamblers bags that bought a collapsed ponzi

yes?
degenerate gamblers bags? dude, this is a market offer and demand. it became cheap? these ain't degens, these are smart people?
also, thanks to these people buying from bottom, the project is in so much better condition than just at the bottom? cope harder please? plus he minted 6 trillion tokens on older holders? he is at war with everybody, you are just jelaous

burn

>old holders bags are now worth .50c, kwon buysback and burns, their bags are now worth $1.50
>degenerate retard gamblers bags are worth $1000, kwons buysback and burns, their bags are now worth $3000

yea man he's definitely going to pump the bags of degenerate retard gamblers instead of attempting to give some value back to his original holders with a new coin. yes you're a genius, make sure to lever up for the inevitable pump

Who is more of a degen gambler the anons who threw $50 at something on a whim and where aware of the risks of people who put their life savings into a single asset because it couldn't possibly go tits up? Redditors are losing their houses and sucking cocks in the street, thats a lot more degen imo

>the algorithm fails and price drops like a rock
>people buy on the way down expecting the project to recover as it is a solid tech after all
>noooooo you can’t just buy supporting the team
wtf

>degenerate gambler
onions meme go back

Attached: 3251C76D-E257-4BA5-AC52-61A0D3632A83.jpg (221x228, 12.75K)

kys you are stupid not smart

yes, buying a collapsed ponzi makes you a degenerate gambler. literally every ponzi that collapses, including bitconnect, inevitably has degens swarm in to try and ride some quick pump. some succeed of course, there is always some kind of bounce(from the degens buyin in), but as usual most people get rekt.

and you sir, are clearly brown and not white. better luck next time

There's a reason newcomers were mostly blocked from voting, it's not a good sign for you my dude.

you wasnt even sperm you just was a whole nigger coming out your dads dick

dude, trading is opening everywhere at the time of the bottom.
CZ and everbody always chants, BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP HOLD BUY THE DIP
BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP
a top10 crypto bottoms 99% down in a few days, people got the BOTTOM, now they are a bad look and degens and this is labeled bitconnect 2 just because you skipped turning 50$ into 500k overnight lmao kys faggots

Why is it that no one thinks he should be responsible for getting out of the very situation that he himself created?

Kek wtf

well if he doesn't fix it hes probably going to prison for the rest of his life

>the algorithm fails
>it is a solid tech after all
user, I...

kek that is the best insult i've ever heard

MY TEACHER IS THE BEST, THE BEST THERE EVER WAS