What is the point of rango having so many shitcoins when most of them are not needed...

What is the point of rango having so many shitcoins when most of them are not needed? We all know the one most people are going to be buying is called Chainlink anyways so why bother?

Attached: 1650502570370.jpg (1080x1045, 191.42K)

Childish musk?
>what he actually is
lol

so you can gamble your fucking money more effectively by betting on which shitcoins are actually going to give you any profits but as you said, it's bear market so you can't actually expect anything from random no name coins. you gotta short the big ones and take some sweet ass profits for basically free

>We all know the one most people are going to be buying is called Chainlink anyways so why bother?
BASED
THIS IS A CHAINLINK THREAD NOW

Attached: 1652740426459.jpg (500x500, 41.96K)

A link holder made this thread

Another Rango thread

Attached: 164970226026.jpg (750x948, 54.78K)

PAID SHILL THREAD FUCKING LINKPOSTERS SHIT IS DEAAAAAD FACE IT

Even worse a paid LINK shiller

why can't LINK pump to save its life jesus christ this is just ridiculous at this point

SERGEY WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS???????????

Because its a scam, the true Luna 2

very organic conversation sers you are definitely not paid to fud link

are you paid to shill link then? mwahaha

fpbp and sage this shit, time for it to die.

I miss LINK threads bros. Lately it's all about fucking Luna and it disgusts me how that shit rugged in the most spectacular way possible and yet there's still faggots defending that piece of shit.

Dude, this whole thread is paid. That's what Sergey do

Sad that this post got ignored when it's the only one giving some sort of real advice ITT.

paid fudders are like FUCK THIS FUCK THAT meanwhile paid shills are BUY THIS BUY THAT
fuck this shit i just want to end crypto.

Attached: 1651634575273.gif (498x205, 1.59M)

GOOD BEATIFUL MORNING SERS THIS IS ANOTHER GLORIOUS DAY FOR LINK

Attached: 1637074975668.jpg (300x168, 7.95K)

>exchange one cancerous shitcoin for an even cancerous shitcoin
this board is unsalvageable

Wait until BTC get to 15k