What’s your make-it city user?

Mine is NYC, specifically Manhattan’s upper east side with a fat crypto bag is my dream. What about u user?

Attached: 58CFEB01-C2C2-4035-B2EB-B7919B0BB65B.jpg (933x1244, 414.44K)

I’ll make sure to come take your crypto like the last New York crypto faghot hahahahahhahah guns are illegal in NY but that’s not stopping me

Vancouver Island

This is pretty normie, but I will entertain. I just want a simple house on acreage north of my home city.

upper east side is full of jews, just so you know

Maybe a big old mansion on a private street with an apartment in Chicago. The Midwest is cozy.

A ranch somewhere like Montana, or really anywhere just isolated enough from society to not have to live with its bullshit while still being able to shitpost online.

I know.
Jewish mommy milk is Also part of my dream.
U fags are missing out

Attached: B8792036-4499-4FB4-9469-E3D95F01677B.jpg (700x821, 74.31K)

Any Forums shits on New York constantly but I visited as a tourist with crypto gains and had a great time. Public transportation, quality of food and variety of things to do was staggering compared to what I’m used to. I saw a bunch of building on park avenue and elsewhere that looked exactly like what I had seen in movies and TV for years. I can kinda see how living there would be a different experience (one day I was there the Subway went out in the middle of the day, for five straight stops and there was no ETA when it would be fixed) but I really enjoyed my few days there.

Attached: 53728A35-14F4-4B1D-A505-09B2DD27A588.jpg (958x1280, 383.2K)

Should be easy. Midwestern real estate is cheap. Even city real estate is cheap.

the Amazon Rainforest.

>inb4 Miami

Fuck off. We. Are. Full.

>City
Go back

>I’ll make sure to come take your crypto like the last New York crypto faghot hahahahahhahah guns are illegal in NY but that’s not stopping me
being a nigger must be at disadvantage living in Jew york.

No one wants to live there, it is an absolute shithole. The funniest part is you think anyone would want to live there.

Cope, faggot. That’s why everyone keeps moving here, right?

Nuuk in Greenland, my absolute dream

This

Hey bud, look into Twin Cities in MN

As well as the general tri-state area (MN, WI, IW) The small cities of WI (La Crosse, Eau Claire, etc) are pretty midwestern comfy

I think Tokyo. I'm in Vancouver now, it would be nice without the homeless problem, and if I was rich. But Tokyo seems comfy, I hope they open up soon.

I can't think of many other cities I'd want to live in, once I'm old I'll retire to the small town I grew up in, if it's not overrun by third worlders.

Attached: 1638469771321.jpg (2560x1440, 725.47K)

>make it
>city
what the fuck is wrong with Any Forums
the whole point of making it is to get away from the cities

Based ues enjoyed. I'd also like Soho or Greenwich if I could afford it, but ues feels actually attainable as opposed to Soho or the village. For now I live in Astoria and can say it's a good cope for the meanwhile.

But yea no city other than NYC really appeals to me.

Having a ranch, having a place in the Caribbean, those appeal, but no other cities than NYC

>tokyo
>Vancouver
Confirmed a chink

This is low achiever cope. Tell me how I can be surrounded by the smartest and most talented hard working people, other than to be in a city? Don't get me wrong, spending lots of time outside of the city is great too, but if you are actually a high achiever, the only place to get stimulating environments is in cities.

A massive self sustained ranch in Wyoming. Full works with a green house and internet connection.