That what's you get when you signed Mark Contract

Attached: butch.jpg (1200x675, 59.21K)

>a little rascals gimmick

Nobody else would want him so his options were limited.

become better than hook...

>mark contract
You don’t know what that means

So he shouldn’t make money? What if Tony didn’t want him?

i'm thinkin dimes

>boo hoo i'm on live tv and i just look miserable
>yah im not gonna take this opportunity to make something out of it
>maybe they'll release me

At least the mark contract pays money. GayEWho will pay you in hotdogs and you will be forced to work indies just to make end's meat unless you're a big name. That's why so many people are leaving for WWE and people who are dissatisfied with WWE would rather work for Impact or the CHAD promotion CYN.

Guys on the mark contract split rent four ways.

He can always go back to the UK indi... oh wait.

I kek looking at sheamus face. You can't tell me this isn't a rib on dunne.

It was actually Dunne's idea, he's a huge Peaky Blinders mark

kek

yeah

Attached: $.jpg (474x355, 55.18K)

>It was actually Dunne's idea
I feel like the average wrestler is way more okay with the modern shitpost gimmick than people think they are
No one can possibly expect to be doing good work in 2022 WWE, it seems natural to just take the piss instead. And it doesn't even hurt your career because when you get released everyone will cry that you were "misused"

>Is raising a young family in a new country
>Signs the 'mark contract'
>Secures his families future for decades
>Marks laugh
you ppl are shoot retards

nah he should turn down the name and get fired because some loud retards on the internet will laugh

>And it doesn't even hurt your career because when you get released everyone will cry that you were "misused"
This is something I'd never thought about before. If you're not going to be a world champion, is it now in your best interest to be booked as badly as possible in the WWE so you can get those sympathy "you deserve it" bookings after you're released? Do you need to be the new Red Rooster?

hey man, he should've hoped that AEW would sign him so he can get jobbed out on their youtube show

Wonder what he was thinking about when Nig E got retired right in front of him lads

Only he wasn't misused. He was a shitter then and he's a shitter now

>take that ya rabble rouser

You can't form thoughts without a soul

this picture will never not be hilarious