How would you book this match?

How would you book this match?
Who wins?

Attached: E-2fWgYVIAEzi2_.jpg (544x680, 130.46K)

roman spears kenny off the bell and wins in 10 seconds
me, because I don't have to watch it

roman squashes omega in 30 seconds

Roman squash, sirs
Nah, but he does win cleanly and decisively after maybe 10, 15 minutes. 18 at the most.

dude why does his forehead look like my veiny cock??

Roman destroys this nobody. and then leaves the AEW title on the ground because its literally not worth bending down and picking it up.

>The finish
>Roman runs in for spear
>V Trigger while he's diving for the spear
>V Trigger again when Romans on his knees
>Omega wins

>V-trigger reversed into three superman punches
>single spear, 123

Romarks fearing the power of Kenny BY-GOD Omega

Long match so that Kenny can show off his stamina and Roman gets his drama. Heel vs heel but Kenny does most of the work with the more interesting offense and spots and Roman just shuts him down each time and is the dominant one for a majority of it, making kenny a psuedo face/underdog. End of the match is Usos run interference, bucks run counter interference but Roman gets enough of a distraction to spear and 1 2 3. Kenny gets over with the crowd because he's flashy and Roman gets to keep his credibility.

Kenny GOATmega counters the spear with a v trigger and lifts him up for an avalanche one winged angel. match is 25-30 minutes anymore and roman gets gassed

His finisher isn't the spear anymore you faggots. It's the guillotine chokehold. It's been that for almost two years now.

If in WWE (which it most likely would be), Roman doesn't squash but decisively beats him in less than 20 minutes.
In AEW? I don't know. Roman seems like such a WWE pet project that I can never picture him somewhere else. Can you think any other company would ever book him like WWE does without having first been through a major staffing change? AEW would have completed or be trying to complete a clear and intentional demographics shift, ala Hogan in WCW.

>AEW would have completed or be trying to complete a clear and intentional demographics shift,
Yes. Actively getting women and men to watch instead of faggots and trannies

He uses both. And he wins with the spear way more often
Every wrestling company on earth would shift their booking style if they got Roman. Tony for sure would because he's a wwe mark at his core and tries to replicate what he thinks worked there for AEW and Heel Roman is their biggest success in the past two years. Hell NJPW would to considering what they did with mox. Half of Roman's appeal is that he's a true dominant champ, any booker with a brain would keep his dominance intact even if it meant switching up the styling

>He uses both. And he wins with the spear way more often
No he doesnt you simple faggot. The spear isn't a finisher anymore. It's a false finish like his Superman punch. >Every wrestling company on earth would shift their booking style if they got Roman.
You sound like a complete dipshit. Shift their booking style. The guy either gets pushed or doesnt you simp. You tourists are getting vexing with the amount of bullshit you spew here. This isnt upvote land

He won against Edge, Cena, Big E and Brock using the spear last year

Kenny shoots on Roman.
Just beats the hell out of that dimeless coconut nigger.
Roman tries to fight back but gets destroyed and bloodied because Kenny is 6-2-0 and could legitimately rape Roman Reigns if he felt like it.
Also Kenny would've never botched that tombstone fucking cancer faking faggot.

Rock comes out afterwards and asks for a match with Kenny and not Roman fucking useless no draw piece of shit in those exact words. It's the Rock so he'll deliver it perfectly somehow

i would bloodlust both of them and have them fight to the death
one goes to prison, one fucking dies, we get some good memes out of it. win/win

>oh no he can't use the spear anymore because I said so
You sound like you have mental problems.

>ock comes out afterwards and asks for a match with Kenny and not Roman fucking useless no draw piece of shit in those exact words.
kenny wouldn't save the match cause he can't talk on the mic

1 superman punch roman wins in 4 seconds kennt has to retire

>Implying he'd need his finisher to beat Omemega convincingly
Just look at OPs picture, he looks like a fucking geek.
He makes the title look like a joke.