In a segment with Daniel Garcia

>In a segment with Daniel Garcia
>Still manages to be the worst
Why is he still employed?

Attached: Untitled.png (1322x741, 1.19M)

>WE ARE JAY-AY-ESS, AND WE BEAT UP PRO WRESTLERS

it's really impressive how autistic hager is
this man is going to be 40 next week, he's been wrestling for like 15 years and is STILL this awkward

kek this image sums it up

I don’t know user, why aren’t you employed?

He should honestly be completely silent.
When he opens his mouth it's impossible to take him serious.

i don't remember him being this bad in wwe

Jericho's story already got Garcia more over with me. That and causing Gabriel Kidd's meltdown

i yeah, i forgot about the underpants washers seething at him. that makes his "i am a sports entertainer" thing even better

I have to admit, I've always been a DG hater. But his promo was pretty decent (better than the usual HURR INTENSE SHOOTER shit he did), and he also triggered those puro and joshifags, so that's pretty based.

Gabriel Kidd shat on Garcia. It wasn't even a bit close.

there's video of his wife fucking another man
he was always going to be a geek

this
he embarrassed himself in the process by going full on nuclear holocaust burial rant on some cringy geek jobber, but that doesn't make it not a burial

Garcia is good, he’s like 23? Why are you expecting so much of him? The Rock was a geek until much older than that.

Garcia is a tiny loser.

I expect him to stay off my tv.

Mavia was a legacy wrestler and he was huge. Yeah he was corny, but you could see potential in Mavia, similar to how you can see potential in Ricky Starks. What the fuck does Garcia have?

He was worse in WWE

Ricky Starks has zero potential.

>Mavia
Kys

He's some kind of master carny, does fucking nothing for aew and still gets paid so he can train for his occasional mma fights. Even Jarrett would show up every week in TNA.