How to be a billionaire

The quote is the first step.

Second step is BE NOTICED doing something in 4 months that it takes others a year. This will mean a larger volume and quality of work being sent your way, a better reputation, and exponentially more money being paid for your services because there is more competition for your services.

Third step is growth, hiring insane people like yourself, to do the work as part of a team and finish in a week what it takes some underachieving loner a year to do.

Eventually you will get paid 1000x the money for that job compared to the 99.999% of people who still do it in a year on their own. During each step you must have zero mercy, absorb all money that is possible by any means necessary even outside the law.

Attached: elon_musk_work_80_100_hours_a_week.jpg (736x736, 85.36K)

it's funny cause this entire quote and thread is basically describing Bezos not musk. Musk is basically a grifter just autism maxxing then tesla became a meme stock

I just got my parents to buy an African diamond mine with African slaves and lined up the next trillion dollar darpas project.

See, it’s easy.

Yep. Bezos built an empire that didn’t rely on government bailouts to exist like tesla

Nah, risk/return is not worth it.

>Just absorb money bro

>still buying into the emerald diamond mine meme
Ngmi

His dad was a electrician on cargo ships. The "emarald mine" was used up tailings land, which no one else wanted because it was full of heavy metals and other toxins. And he was part owner of that, like 0.17% part. They were hoping to find copper nearby and the venture failed. His mom as some useless canadian that fell for a sailor.

In your mind you turned an electrician into a DIAMOND MAGNATE because you listen to breadtubers and moronic leftists on twatter, and because your own sething jealousy makes you hate people who made it.

I would recommend therapy if I thought you had the self awareness to recognize the need.

>How to make 1 million? Start with 1 million, it's that easy.

>hi im a retarded lazy fuck who read "work hard" and mentally froze in panic

real talk you can only do like 4 hours of actually productive intellectual work a day. sure you can shovel gravel or drive a forklift or sit in meetings and network for 100 hours a week. but if youre actually trying to invent something or solve a real cs problem, you cant focus for a 100 hours a week

I know quite a few ppl in construction who do hours like this and are not billionaires at all. At some point you need to get a big sum of money and invest into starting a business, countless construction or whatever jobs will give you unlimited hours but it doesn’t get you any further than that, he’s missing the manage to start a business that ppl will need and be popular step which is the real key + the crazy amount of hard work

I think this is true for novel intellectual work. I don't know of many authors able to pull 12 hour days and still produce quality work. Alexandre Dumas comes to mind though.

the fuck you on about? he got a $600mil CIA grant to run their computer mainframes, and this let him run Amazon in the red for a full fucking decade until he strangled all competing upcomers. there were dozens of Amazon-likrs back in the day, but Bezos's won out because his got gifted half a billion from the government.

fucking zoomers, deepthroating the cock of a hedgie kike like Bezos.

>embezzle billions in public money
>promote meme tech that only yuppie urbanites are stupid enough to support
tesla is based

Spoken like a man who has never had to pay tax. 90hr work week results in losing most of it to tax. The more hours you work the money you lose through tax. Elon is a fucking tax monkey who is out of touch with humanity.

>bro just be born to parents that own that own diamond mine in apartheid Africa at the top of a caste system
>I'm SELF MADE

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

>he fell for eet?
>pomp le worklewd

Attached: DuOqMBXXgAE7PRb.jpg (1133x745, 117.07K)

>Bezos built an empire that didn’t rely on government bailouts to exist like tesla
he pays near zero tax and the gooberment subsidises the construction of the work drone facilities because he's basically like their people wrangler guy. still... feels nice getting amazon packages
>fuck you! got mine.

Even if the diamond mine larp was true - how did his parents become wealthy? Does all wealth on earth descend from one originally wealthy person that just wasn’t part of your bloodline?

Some people are dramatically more successful than you as a direct result of their own actions. The inability to comprehend this is a defining quality of leftist “thinking”.

>60 chefs can make a hour cake in one minute

>work hard
>life advice 'motivational poster' from a billionaire
Fuck off back to faceberg you gay boomer retard, no one falls for this shit.

>How to be a billionaire
no tutorial will work unless your name is hamilton