Inherited $7.5 million

My grandpa passed away recently. I had gotten extremely close to him in the last few years(spent all my weekends with him and I'd look after him). Never had any idea he was rich or had assets, had a modest humble life. Got a call from attorney handling his estate and told me he gave me all the money.

What invest Any Forums? what buy? Or should I just live off this forever? I'm scared of inflation so Idk. Also, I'm 22 years old rn and have a comfy wfh wagie position. Cheers

Attached: 1651806195636.png (680x662, 918.39K)

You should buy LUNA

Cat

Attached: 1652816009938.png (348x336, 173.28K)

If you build it, they will come.

Literally just quit your job and do whatever the fuck you want. Decide how much money you want to keep and how much you will invest. You will probably want 1-1.5mil for comfy living and more if you wanna go crazy.
Oh, and congrats on making it user

99.9999% chance of b8, but after the government loots the money it’s enough to invest in relatively safe stuff for growth

that's a lot of money so don't gamble it on shitcoins. If this is not a larp probably best to put it in bitcoin or eth but not all of it.

Would look into the "All Weather Portfolio". Less volatility, but also less returns.

Gay LARP.
Cool kot.

Email me
I’ll manage it for you for a 100k flat fee and 1% of profits.

This is a temp email. I’ll send you my real contact after you make touch.
[email protected]

I can get you 300k a year income from this while preserving the initial capital.

What did he man by that guys?
Wagmi user. Work is chill tho and I am single and have my own place so not like much changes really unless I wanna travel
How much user

Anyone saying anything other than buy a house with cash and put the rest into VTSAX and live off the 4% safe withdrawal rate is a fucking moron.

90%+chance of larp, but if true, you deserve it for being a good human, just the wrong place here to ask. never the less, some 5 to 10% in PMs if shtf could be wise.

Attached: 3892614e379b48a3964d22c0b4f342a0--pet-treats-norwegian-forest-cat.jpg (295x451, 46.74K)

create a diversified portfolio with the largest amount in the most conservative assets and the smallest amount in the most risky assets. Bitcoin is definitely a riskier asset (albeit one of the most conservative cryptos), frankly I'd keep a lot of what you have in cash right now and wait until prices have dropped considerably before buying riskier things

You also have enough money to hire an honest to god financial advisor, so do that instead of listening to shitposters on Any Forums

Hay can I have 100k in ETH please?

Consult a financial advisor. Do not trust the goons here with millions lmao.

Put your 7 million in LUNA. You'll be a billionaire. Congrats

Buy an apartment or a property where you can live if you are not a homeowner yet that is.

You could buy some land (it will always go up in price) and another apartment or two you can rent

hell even more apartments, you could make a steady income off them and you can always sell them
You could search for financial advice of a professional,rich people do that ,start investing in whatever he tells you to,start low, and as you accumulate capital you can go higher,never more than 10 or 5% of your capital that is

>and then people actually started replying to the thread like it was true...
Faggots

He seems like the type that would reinvest dividends over a course of many years.

Be responsible, OP.

30% apy in usdd. It's totally safe don't worry not anything or exactly like ust