Investing in Monkeypox

Jannies, this is Business and Finance related. I’m laying groundwork before we get to the investments.

Hello bizlets and men,

Allow me to present to you, the monkeypox outbreak. Monkeypox is a variant of smallpox that allegedly has a 10% chance of death, can have an asymptomatic gestation cycle, and is airborne. This of course is already spreading throughout Europe, and lo and behold; it has arrived in the US.

So what is smallpox?

According to the WHO:
>Smallpox has existed for at least 3000 years and was one of the world’s most feared diseases until it was eradicated by a collaborative global vaccination programme led by the World Health Organization. The last known natural case was in Somalia in 1977. Since then, the only known cases were caused by a laboratory accident in 1978 in Birmingham, England, which killed one person and caused a limited outbreak. Smallpox was officially declared eradicated in 1979.

But how could a smallpox outbreak occur if the disease was eradicated? Well it turns out, there are only 2 (allegedly) live samples of smallpox left in the world. One in the US, and one in Russia.

>When smallpox was officially certified as eradicated, in December 1979, an agreement was reached under which all remaining stocks of the virus would either be destroyed or passed to one of two secure laboratories – one in the United States and one in the Russian Federation. That process was completed in the early 1980s and since then no other laboratory has officially had access to the virus which causes smallpox.

Attached: 1652908393980.png (586x559, 293.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/bill-gates-smallpox-terror-attack-b1958789.html
msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-cdc-investigating-vials-labeled-smallpox-found-at-merck-lab-in-philadelphia/ar-AAQRhaT
fiercebiotech.com/biotech/a-first-fda-approves-siga-s-smallpox-treatment
fda.gov/drugs/news-events-human-drugs/fda-approves-drug-treat-smallpox
fiercepharma.com/drug-delivery/siga-seeks-fda-approval-for-intravenous-smallpox-therapy
globalgenes.org/2022/05/18/chimerix-sells-smallpox-countermeasure-to-emergent-to-focus-on-rare-cancer-drug-development/
youtube.com/watch?v=wyPKRcBTsFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they keep creating virus hoax to keep LINK down

you WILL take the monke vax

In November 2021, Bill Gates presented an ominous warning about a potential weaponized smallpox attack on the population.

independent.co.uk/news/science/bill-gates-smallpox-terror-attack-b1958789.html

This was well into the Covid pandemic already, during which the Gates Foundation graciously donated to various organizations to fund vaccine research, such as Merck & Co. Coincidentally, a couple months later some empty vials labeled “Smallpox” were discovered at a Merck & Co lab in Pensylvania. The CDC and FBI assured the world that these empty vials were safe.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-cdc-investigating-vials-labeled-smallpox-found-at-merck-lab-in-philadelphia/ar-AAQRhaT

Rewind the clock back to 2018. SIGA’s smallpox treatment TPOXX gets approved by the FDA; the first time a treatment for smallpox has ever been approved by the FDA.

fiercebiotech.com/biotech/a-first-fda-approves-siga-s-smallpox-treatment

Fast forward to June 2021, Chimerix, a smallcap pharmaceutical company, gets the smallpox treatment TEMBEXA approved by the FDA.

fda.gov/drugs/news-events-human-drugs/fda-approves-drug-treat-smallpox

Attached: Merck.jpg (605x569, 83.37K)

OP is ahead of the curve

Based monkey pox poster

May 11, 2022. SIGA files an intravenous smallpox therapy with the FDA for approval.

fiercepharma.com/drug-delivery/siga-seeks-fda-approval-for-intravenous-smallpox-therapy

2 days ago, May 18, 2022. Chimerix stock CMRX loses 40%, selling exclusive rights for TEMBEXA to Emergent Biosolutions ticker: EBS in exchange for royalties and an upfront payment.

globalgenes.org/2022/05/18/chimerix-sells-smallpox-countermeasure-to-emergent-to-focus-on-rare-cancer-drug-development/

>“Emergent is an ideal partner to maximize the long-term potential of TEMBEXA to ensure pandemic preparedness in the event of a smallpox recurrence”

Before the selloff, Chimerix had a marketcap of about $400-500MM. Currently, EBS has a marketcap of $1.5B, and that’s after an 80% selloff from the top. EBS has a large pharmaceutical manufacturing infrastructure compared to CMRX, by an order of magnitude. And now they hold the rights to TEMBEXA.
You can believe what you want to believe, I just wanted to tell a story. But if Monkeypox were to spread across the world Covid style, it wouldn’t hurt to own some SIGA and EBS.

I hate this goddamn world
But I love research guys like you

Attached: 1650063994790.png (792x658, 639.31K)

Just long vaccine stocks and biotech etfs.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-184953_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 415.47K)

Bought all of these last year during the PA vial scare.

PASSOVER PT II

THIS TIME THE KIKES GOT THE ROD AND LASH

>In November 2021, Bill Gates presented an ominous warning about a potential weaponized smallpox attack on the population.
To be fair, worldwide pandemics as a side effect of globalism were obvious to everyone. It was a key motivation for my interest in biotech even 10 years ago when I was in middle school.

I'm already vaxxed against small pox.
You zoomers will have to take the pozzed MRNA vax

its sexually transmitted you tards
"Monkeypox may be spread from handling bushmeat, an animal bite or scratch, body fluids, contaminated objects, or close contact with an infected person."

muh airborne. go kys doomposters

HOW WILL THIS IMPACT THE TRANS COMMUNITY THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION FACING THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY RIGHT NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=wyPKRcBTsFQ

kek. i used to say that ironically but now I'm more convinced than ever and almost pulling all my hair out

did someone fuck monkeh?

Nobody was talking about the trans community until you showed up.

Same goes for Any Forums like no one cares but keeps getting mentioned all day every day I bet there's a trans thread on Any Forums right now.

>Anyway no one cares

Jesus Christ you fucking mutts, stop having sex with monkeys.

get your deadly vax to prevent monke putin fever goy!

May 11, 2022. SIGA files an intravenous smallpox therapy with the FDA for approval.
>May 11, 2022. SIGA files an intravenous smallpox therapy with the FDA for approval.
>May 11, 2022. SIGA files an intravenous smallpox therapy with the FDA for approval.

Russians made it

No it's my freedom

ahaha guys i think i have the moneyplox disease. give me more unemployment please!

phew, all of Any Forums is safe. We made it frens

Attached: 1647149601427.webm (784x1080, 112.08K)

So was aids

>monkeypox

Attached: 1652474802179 (1).jpg (720x720, 28.92K)