How low will LINK go?

How low will LINK go?

Attached: wL8NikFDfu35R-t7VGAIcxbjqs6KnfV2cleDIMqfT-o.jpg (300x300, 32.91K)

Stinkylinkies are going to go negative. This token is like some toxic waste, you have to pay someone else to take it your hands.

Possibly $2 at the very lowest.
Most of the support is between $2-$5, so even if there’s a dip below $5, it won’t last long.
If it does somehow breaks that $2 resistance, we might as well be dead forever.
I’m going to start buying at $5 and see how much I can slurp before the inevitable ATH this year.

Attached: 4B9EB5D5-AAB7-4F2E-85AD-C953DAA58316.jpg (960x640, 113K)

Based image
Sadly biz is too retarded to profit from it

Between $ 0.50 and $ 2

I have a buy order at $2.

I’d spread it out a little higher, if I were you.
I put orders at $0.25 intervals all the way down so I can make sure I end up with something if it doesn’t dip as far down as I want it to.

You are completely ignoring macro situation though. BTC is correlated to the stock markets. Stock markets keep going down which means BTC keeps going down which means all alts will go down. BTC to $21k which is 200week moving average would mean LINK going below $3. BTC going below $20k which is very possible in the shitshow the global economy is in, would mean LINK going as low as $1. Sergey literally betrayed us all unless CCIP is fully ready to get huge volume from whatever volume is left in the market.

link is the next luna, user..

After they launched Chainlinkplug, they will pump

Attached: chainlinkplug.jpg (381x814, 84.39K)

>macroposter
Macropeyourself

This, LINK is already at 6-7 and the shitshow is just getting started.

Forced meme doesnt even make sense

Dude LINK has been holding up a lot worse compared to other alts, what makes you think it would suddenly hold up against literally everything dumping? Chainlink's main thing right now is DeFi and with crypto nuking, DeFi valuation is nuking and suddenly it only has like $2bn TVS with still no staking or CCIP in sight. Consensys nothingburger coupled with Smartcon nothingburger plus BTC going below $20k in September could very well bring this piece of shit down to $1.

I think you might be right. I'm going to be buying $100k worth, basically all of my USDC

>When a linkie says "forced meme" this means that the meme is good and he's seething
Turn on your Chainlinkplug and shut up

BTC going down to 20k is a 30% drop
Link going to $4 is a 30% drop, and if it dips to $3 that’s more than 50% from here.

It’s already dropped nearly 90% from the ATH, which is where most assets start rebounding during the crypto bear markets.
Of course if we go into some insane Great Depression, all bets are off.
I still think Link is going to outperform almost everything in the bear market though

Ganges diver, you've been down too long in the midnight pee.

You shouldn't be looking at where BTC is at, you should be looking at where the stock market is at. It's only just begun to fall.

Ohh what’s becooome of my ghee?
Riiiiide the tigah

DR;NS