Recession imminent

Would he have prevented this?

Attached: hi-res-99f3a01b383f95589a6477a92ddd083c_crop_exact.jpg (1200x1200, 103.79K)

He..sort of caused it?

No.

russian wouldn't have invaded
gas would be much cheaper
those two alone would have done a lot

Lol. He is a dumbass

Attached: 1652316046621.png (781x540, 30.03K)

under which presidency did the money printing occur nigger
Trump signed the checks himself

Attached: 1652659581637.jpg (808x455, 55.03K)

I hope not, I love buying cheap stocks.

Jesus Christ, Trump was a disaster for our economy. And people are now blaming Joe.

No. He could have provided a few minor pumps by hyping up the markets with meaningless tweets but I think as they kept crashing he'd become more unhinged and end up causing more damage.

So...yeah?

He's the one who caused it migatard

He more or less caused it, but I'm not going to bother explaining to you how expanding both fiscal spending, cutting taxes, and pressuring the Fed to buoy the economy with monetary expansion creates an inflationary bubble because it isn't what you want to hear.

He showed what was possible if a US president actually tried to look out for American interests instead of the globohomo agenda.

He would’ve been playing dirty, but he’d keep things manageable economically.
Every business owner I know loved it when Trump was in office.

I don’t know a single person who actually thinks Biden is effective at anything but destroying our country.

Attached: 843FFF84-3E84-4DAC-8C9F-96FDD0D8F145.jpg (701x1024, 107.73K)

No, the president can't really control the economy as much as people think.

wtf how did joe convince trump to print trillions for rich jews

>Every business owner I know

Going to Wal-Mart or Big Lots and talking with the cashiers isn't "knowing" the owner, faggot.

liberals will never admit to their fault.

The spike happened under Trump

Pick one:
>hyperinflation that ends your nation
>a recession that's gonna end some jobs

Covid lockdowns interrupted supply chains + repatriation of means of production + geopolitical east/west fuckery + war + fed currency debasement = mega inflationary.

Nothing would have prevented this.

Trump was peak globohomo dude. He literally had a tranny run a government department dedicated to making conservative countries legalize sodomy

No

Didnt he put Powell in the FED?

They are already in recession monkey, when it has "started" is when it ends

>Marina Abramovic
One of the very few people I'd go to jail for life or get executed to have the pleasure of removing from existence.

the fed printing half of dollars in existence the last two years over a fake virus to get him out of office isnt his fault and wed see inflation regardless but we wouldnt stop domestic oil production or be paying $5/lb for ground beef right now were he still president

Trump is today's Calvin Coolidge it's a pleasing he didn't win. Biden is our hoover and Trump gets to blame him for thing largely done under him. Losing 2020 was the best thing to ever happen to Trump.

His administration wouldn't have trusted China to run off the cliff too into the Great Reset. The Fed would still have the stock market on life support. The Ukraine wouldn't have been drawn out to cause food and fuel insecurity. People with MAGA hats would have rolled up their sleeves to get jabbed while academia and liberals shit all over vaccines and turned skeptic. Same goes for all treatments. The Freedom Convoy probably wouldn't have happened and we'd still be doing rotating lockdowns.

Very different world. But no recession.

It was Obamas economy during Trumps term.
Now it's Trumps economy during Bidens term.
You know they gonna spin it that way if things shit the bed now.

No, not true. I fucking hate Biden and have never voted Democrat ever but the inflation is absolutely Trump's fault.

Trump was a political Machiavellian and understood that printing all that money and giving stimmies to normalfags would make him look great, and any consequences would be pushed down the road for later. It was to help his re-election bid.

>He showed what was possible if a US president actually tried to look out for American interests instead of the globohomo agenda.
maga delusions

Oh. So [s]jews[/s] covid caused the inflation.

the president does not decide whether they should print money dumb nigger, the fed is a private institution

no lmao