Bryan Alvarez says Asuka doesn't give a fuck about her spot and is just happy to be making money and not dying

Bryan Alvarez says Asuka doesn't give a fuck about her spot and is just happy to be making money and not dying.

Attached: images.jpg (316x159, 16.06K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220318_010812.jpg (1080x629, 89.86K)

based but I miss her :(

I'm pretty sure Bryan Alvarez knows exactly what Asuka and Shinsuke want. He's very close friends with them in fact.

He is actually, Asuka sucked him off last July.

i don't care about that when is she bring her YouTube show back and show her soft supple feet

Attached: Kanako-Urai-Feet-5331522.jpg (1920x1080, 348.51K)

she such a foot slut

Attached: Kanako-Urai-Feet-5364099.jpg (1920x1080, 312.31K)

What is it about feet that you like? Not even trying to be a dick or anything, I get everyone's got their shit...just curious is all.

How much money we talking?

i think a lot of people in the E are like that

not them but I like soft soles and long toes, the smell is nice too.

No shit. She's old af and has a family to provide for.

not sure, thought that if i got a footjob i would get over it thinking it would be nothing special but then i did and it was great 10/10 would recommend.

what was this from?

for me, it's when they're small, soft looking, and have deep arches

Alright, you guys do you. Enjoy Asuka's feet and have a good day/night (depending on where you're at).

What's the context for this? It doesn't look like anyone asked him about either of those names

My guess is they both make around 3-500k

Captcha: japda

But she seems to provide herself with a lot of useless junks for her YouTube show.

you too fren

Kirby, Kirby, Kirby! He's the star of the show! He's more than you think, he's got maximum pink. Kirby, Kirby, Kirby's the one! He's coming riggghttt back at ya!

you don't have to tell me twice good night guy

Attached: Kanako-Urai-Feet-5331924.jpg (1920x1080, 236.02K)

So Alvarez is making a blanket statement based on Asuka and Nakamura's ethnicity. Not cool, Bryan. Be better.

Bryan Alvarez isn't black