What happened to the partnership?

What happened to the partnership?

Attached: 01-wwe-impact-wrestling-logo-2020.jpg (1284x722, 47.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u0kKITr3NsI?t=65
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One-off thing to give the illusion WWE has its own open forbidden door like AEW.
WWE, of course, does not.

WWE already has everyone from Impact that was any good.

WWE's forbidden door is a picture of a door painted on a wall

No partnership but that didn't stop AEW trannies from seething

They have communication with each other but it's on a non-consistent basis. WWE respects that it has a lot of overlapping history and considers it part of their canon so they trade footage for documentaries and specials. They also apparently trade talent and Impact! gets a promotion from their big bro

What partnership? WWE wanted Mickie James for the Royal Rumble because they needed more women. That was the whole thing.

WWE doesnt need to partner with anybody
They are the number one wrestling promotion

One companybis a stupid, dimeless company that would either stab their partners in the back or lead you to 0 achievements and the other company realized that and walked away

>One companybis a stupid, dimeless company that would either stab their partners in the back
AEW
>the other company realized that and walked away
Impact Wrestling

I'm surprised Impact is even still around. What stars could they possibly still have that WWE didn't take? Their world champ right now is some almost-40 black buck named Moose, and I've never heard of any of their champions besides Midd Cardona and Eric Young. I'm looking at the world title's history in the last couple of years and I don't know who any of these fuckers are. Josh Alexander? Sami Callihan? Rich Swann? Tessa Blanchard (a woman)? Who the fuck are these people?

Attached: Moose_July_2019_(cropped).jpg (440x651, 87.15K)

Are you saying you don't know them becausenthey haven't appeared in other promotions? If so, what promotions do you watch?

But user, AEW is saving the wrestling world!

I didn't watch TNA back in the day either, but I still had heard of their homegrown guys like AJ because the company seemed a lot more relevant back then. Now it's not even on the radar. I guess that's what I'm getting at.

WWE's forbidden door.

youtu.be/u0kKITr3NsI?t=65

Vince is faking interest in other companies to wor Tony into buying them. It worked with ROH. The hope is that Tony buys Impact and NWA as well

>I don't watch Impact
>why don't I know any of their stars
Try watching the show, retard. Also Tessa hasn't worked there in ages.

Most of the Impact! guys are too old but they could poach some of them. Ace Austin is still pretty young and is very accomplished for his age, Rhino and Heath still have name value moreso as a duo, same with Myers and Zack maybe Moose, Sami and Eddie Edwards? None of them are really worth that much though. Honestly fi they ever do anything with Impact they should have nxt 2.0 crossover with them. The nxt crowd will appreciate the impact! guys way more than the main roster and most of them are veterans so they could help the new guys get better

>AEW is saving the wrestling world!
Yeah like Impacts ppv buyrates when kenny appeared and they were the highest in decades.

How is that a bad thing for AEW? I'm sure Tony would be happy to take TNA's video library and the NWA world heavyweight championship belt

They played hardcore country at the royal rumble what more do you want?

no idea