Good move or no?

Good move or no?

Attached: Styles_Clash.jpg (480x320, 56.11K)

I think it looks retarded and the set up is too elaborate personally.

never liked it personally. it's a woman's finisher. aj has way better moves in his arsenal

Does he even still use it? I like the switch to the forearm as his main finisher.

The forearm is more explosive, less set up, comes out faster and looks phenomenal

AJ is based but that move sucks

I like moves that go right into a pin and that part of it is over for me. In the kayfabe of it all you would want a finisher that requires minimal effort or time to get them into a pin as fast as possible.

its an unbelievable finisher, like even the phenomenal forearm makes more sense as a finish. the styles clash is just anticlimactic and looks awkward, never looks devastating

Zero impact

He’s only ‘allowed’ to bring it out on big shows against experienced talent. Too many guys have gotten hurt from it because they tuck their heads instinctively in when you need to extend the head out to flatten the body to take it safely. He’s also always the smaller guy by a good bit, and it becomes even more dangerous the taller the guy taking it is.

No, looks like he's eating ass.

I just saw that Ellsworth one again recently

Attached: NarrowKeenArcticfox-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 336.94K)

>implying a standing rimjob isn't a based finisher

It's unique and iconic, that's good enough. You watch matches in Japan and the second somebody steps over someone's arm, the crowd will immediately recognize it and start buzzing.

He's seems too small for this sort of bodyweight oriented finisher. But at the same time, I don't care for the forearm as anything more than a signature. I also hate how many other wrestlers counter the forearm mid-flight because they want to LARP as HBK blasting Shelton out of the air with the superkick in 2005.

Attached: qZ4xA0Xk.gif (365x275, 1.98M)

Did he die

Undertaker made a standing 69 work.

Yes that's why he's been gone

I like the forearm better

A good finisher should be one you can pull out at any moment, big boot, sweet chin, rko, stunner, etc this has too much set up

lame move

I like it, but he can't really do it on people taller than him which is a lot.

>moves
They're called spots ya geeks

no, AJ changed the landing so he was fine

crazy how if AJ did the move properly then Ellsworth would be the droz of our day

Piledrivers are badass since he's kayfabe slamming the loser on his head. Undiestaker is also tall enough that his head isn't literally face first with a dude's ass. Maybe I'm just biased coz I played a lot of Final Fight as a kid and Haggar would do a jumping pile driver move that just looked beastly and it nearly always one hit killed everyone.

He did break Stevie Richard's neck with that move though so there's that

He would probably have more sympathy/money these days if he was crazy enough.

The stunner often looks awkward because austin or ko always has to get the kick in. Sometimes it isnt necessary

no, that was an angle
he broke YOSHITATSU's and Lionheart's (some UK indy guy) necks

Spoken like a true anti smark retard. The finisher should create anticipation because it's supposed to end the match.

>Doesn't look powerful enough to be a finisher
>Is one of those moves where you get someone in a position for something more powerful looking (in this case a piledriver) then do some weak shit instead which makes no sense in kayfabe. If you've got your opponent upside down why aren't you piledriving him?
>It's not really a good move for AJ because he's shorter than most of his opponents and he sometimes visibly struggles to get it done. When Michelle McCool who was taller than her opps did it, it looked better and no one ever got injured taking it which brings me to my last point
>Despite being a weak looking move it can cause severe injury if the person taking it tucks their head which sometimes happens due to muscle memory
So yeah I like AJ himself but overall the Styles Clash sucks ass big time

What was Sheldon's plan?

springboard burning flying nothing