Hex general

Hex continues to go up, it's very strong please look at the chart we're holding up. Hex survived during covid there is no competition because it's the first digital CD and crazy enough, no one ever attempted to create a coin that monetizes time. Do you know how many trillions of fiat are located in fiat CD's, hex is better cause it's on chain. No adminkeys, immutable code, no middlemen or counterparty risk. Hex specifically targets the trillion dollar Certificate of Deposit niche, it's the niches that become the next big thing after the bearcycle. Hypes, fundamentals, memes and defi were the biggest opportunities this bullrun. I firmly believe that the next bullrun will be easier for everyone and more straight forward, also for the reason to curb adoption. We will, as hex has been doing for the last 3 years, focus on niches and look for solutions to make crypto more accessible and trustless. We don't want fancy bling and promises, we want shit that works.

Hex is a finished product, mostly hated by all the influencers that got rekt in luna. The gatekeeping and censoring is real, look at picrel. Hex will be 3 years old in a couple of months, pulsechain is around the corner. user, wake up and free yourself. Hex is a store of value that inflates, pulsechain is a systemstate fork of eth, or better a l1 chain with higher troughput, proof of Stake, and fast transactions, it's deflationary and burns 25% of each fee. Pulse is the worlds biggest airdrop copying all your erc20 for free.

Don't get demoralized right now, the bear just left his cave. This experience is going to be intense, user. Hex users unaffected.

Hex went down 81%, 72%, 58%, 67%, 86%, 69%, 55%, 46%, 64%, 79%, and 72% in just 822 days lol. So many dumps! Guess what % it's at now!

Up 235,257% from the bottom. BUT HOW?

Because it also went up 748%, 4888%, 135%, 604%, 979% 123% 267% 397% 521% 624% 219% 90%

Attached: 1652551367223.jpg (1080x546, 48.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2dt3SupB_0U
youtu.be/p_xj2SlZZ7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're holding 1000 btc you're one of the 2000 wallets owning the majority of the total supply. You're in the top 600k if you're holding atleast 1 btc, which is just $29k lol. What a fucking piece of centralized trash, no wonder it's 13 years old and nobody cares anymore. 7.9 billion people are living on this planet and just 600k people own 1 Bitcoin, that looks like a pathetic result of 13 years long tryhard adoption. And this is supposed to solve our issue with fiat? This is supposed to solve world hunger and give financial freedom to humanity? So the 0.01% of population is going to live comfy and the rest of 99.99% is stupid and will suffer? Bitcoiners are delusional. Bitcoiners (0.01%) are desperately trying to onboard the Rest (99.99%) because nobody cares about bitcoin.
>B b but there are just 21m coins!
And that's why bitcoin is going to inflate till 2140? Correct, bitcoin is going to inflate for the next 100 years.
>Con
You'll spent more money on mining hardware and enrich gpu companies. Your Electricity bills will cost more money. Bitcoiners say "fuck the goverment" meanwhile they're paying them money? "Here take my cash, goverment which i hate, just let me mine more bitcoin. Please dear goverment, don't ban mining. But hey i still hate you goverment."
>Bitcoin is anti goverment
"Wow, el salvador has bought bitcoin know. I love the goverment now."
>P2P digital cash without financial Institutions
"Fuck the goverment, but please let me exchange my bitcoin for dollars and a fully regulated and centralized exchange."

Bitcoiners are liars and full of hypocrisy and shit, all the honest btc holders moved on and created better stuff, like vitalik or richard heart.

Hex is better then bitcoin, in every single aspect. Hex is more honest and atleast not something with 2 inflationbugs and has to change it's narrative 10 times in 13 years. Ohh and you can't mine Hex, you're lending Hex to get more Hex.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Want to know why btc sucks dick so much?
youtu.be/2dt3SupB_0U

Want to learn something?
youtu.be/p_xj2SlZZ7A

I knew Hex would go to 0. I've been FUDing it since the top 8 months ago. I won. I don't even need to dump Hex personally. Finally I can rest at peace.

BTC is decentralized, HEX is a ERC-20 token based on Ethereum which has an infinite supply and is not decentralized. Your HEX token existence is based around the following conditions, AWS doesn't go down, Vitalik doesn't change consensus and print infinite ETH, Richard doesn't sell the ETH needed to fund HEXs liquidity. Enjoy your Centralized shit coin.

I am buying Luna over Hex.
Remember how they're gatekeeping Hex? Well now they're gatekeeping Luna.
>Why?
It's obvious. Luna is the next big thing.

hex has its run, all altcoins get one. next comes the inevitable bleed to 0

pulse will be the fastest -99% crypto has ever seen once its tradable

Are you buying Luna Cryotocurrency?

I am BIG in Luna. I own a lot of Hex too.
These two crypto are being gatekept because they don't want to let the normies in. If you're a hexican, you also know the significance of gatekeeping.
I would allocate 50/50 of your portfolio between HEX/LUNA.
Ofc you should already be expecting some Pulse from your sacrifice.
WAGMI

You have much to learn, much very much, very very very much. I'm not even joking, you're pretty much rekt because you don't care. Sad

This is what I tell them. I'm here you to but DYOR (Do your own research).
Hex will most likely be used by the federal reserve to transfer funds betweens governments, while Luna will be used by consumers for everyday transactions. All the clues are there.
>Think
Why gatekeep? There's a reason for everything. Those that can do research and put 2 and 2 together will know.
It's a doggy dog kinda world, I'm just here to get rich

Bro, just fuck off with your gook xrp-type shitcoin.
>I am BIG in Luna.
Pleb
>I own a lot of Hex too
lie, you got holes in your socks and boxershorts while typing this
>These two crypto are being gatekept
You don't understand what gatkeeping even means. CZ shills this shitcoin constantly, everyone is talking about this scam, thousands of luna pleb threads on biz. It's shilled on reddit, was on page 1 of everything. You can trade it on binance right now.
>because they don't want to let the normies in.
You're retarded, but yeah the most promising things are always the biggest scams. Plain and simple: U got rugpulled.

Sry bro, but luna is the gme of crypto. You're dumb as fucking shit to tell people to dump half their Hex. Sniffing farts has more value then luna, enriching pajeets has more value then, getting a michael saylor tattoo has more value then luna, staring at an nft has more value then luna. Bad enough they will fork another shitcoin to bail all the retards out, with stolen funds, or funds from retards like you buying the left supply or the next scam.

Bruh, tell me you were just trying to be funny saying “doggy dog world”

Didn´t read your wall of text but dude are you really sure to post a thread today? People somehow got extrasalty because of your absence for a couple of days. We even had turboshizos out there who claimed that you´re the florida man himself because you didn´t post while he was streaming at the same time. It´s like these robots were waiting for you especially to blast off some overall market rektness.
It´s fucking weird these days.

Attached: you better beliebe it.jpg (1322x1217, 333.22K)

Xtrasalty? They're not ready for us, they'll never be. I've been working out and drank the Serum of last staker, you know the shit they put into your rolex clockwork.

Attached: real_life_mutants.jpg (450x338, 33.41K)

>I've been working out
No, you didn´t
>and drank the Serum of last staker
FBI slang for going the full mescal tour in Tijuana. You can´t fool me.

Also which wallet dropped the 80+ megamillions this week. Did some autist already checked his tx out? Is he newfagging or preparing for a possible dump on launch 100yd kickoff return touchdown reinvest move? What´s your take?

Attached: mf.png (2295x978, 228.2K)

Luna cryptocurrency has more legitimacy than Hex. Cz shills it. Traded on public exchanges. Hex coin will lose its relevance through fading effecr (ppl stop buying and Rh dumps all for luio vuitton brand and fullfill his dream of being an luxury brand unboxer).

Vaper how does it feel hex go down since u started these nigger threads? Like being wrong daily?? Nooobooboooob ahahahahaa it's going to ZERO.. IT'S OVER

>Luna cryptocurrency has more legitimacy than Hex. Cz shills it.

Oh look, it´s another episode of Adrian chasing shitcoins and getting rekt.
S1=HBAR
S2=This shitty stake alternative coin by some user in the fairway of HEX
S3=Luna

am i right?

Attached: Alright stop, collaborate and listen. Ice is back with my brand new invention. Something grabs a hold of me tightly. Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly. Will it ever stop Yo, I don't know. Turn off the lights.jpg (1280x960, 305.04K)

>What´s your take?
Bipolar schizophrenia, the aliens in his mind were really nasty this week. They harrased him with protonmails that hex is about to crash and that they've put piranha solution in his S O Y bottles. What a dumb amateur, he wrote the mails by himself as steve the other night. Steve is a gay trucker from france who breathes through his mouth. Steve also wears a Zeus necklace he doesn't believes in crypto, just in the power of thunder.
>protip from richard
More meds

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 19.36K)

The ponzis keep going as long as there's excess money. The three big corrupt money funnels all closed at basically the same time because the corruption was finally recognized as threats to national security because le war.
This is good and healthy. It also means HEX will die miserably.