Reminder that it’s entirely possible and even likely AEW gets better ratings than WWE

Nielsen is a flawed system

>>The actual number of homes that have Nielsen boxes remains a well kept secret, but it has been estimated to be a combined 40,000 American households, which are meant to represent 120 million Americans television viewers. If these numbers are accurate, that comes out to represent .03% of the television viewing population. It’s an archaic system that’s due for a replacement, but it’s been used to sell advertising for decades.

Given that AEW shows sell MUCH better than WWE shows and often have far more social media activity than WWE I think it’s fair to say AEW is probably viewed in more households than WWE is.

Attached: A72E6603-34D8-47CA-A122-C2A11F2B1E15.png (352x528, 192.96K)

have sex

Not an argument. Concession accepted.

Nice conspiracy theories, next time link your bichute so I can hear more.

have sex

bump

OH MY SCIENCE! YES! YES! YES! SO. MUCH. THIS.

Yeah yeah, keep telling yourself that Kenny Osmegma

Attached: 48371038-C566-48E3-9464-EAD9AF8F4153.png (485x852, 431.91K)

Care to provide a counter argument?

My counter argument is meds, sex, sunlight, in no specific order, please have them.

Concession accepted

Reminder that Neilsen is flawed because it doesn't include streaming numbers at all, to the point where networks have threatened to stop using it, and they have invested in a new system that will include the numbers in 2023. Considering WWE programs are on Peacock, and Hulu it would absolutely blow AEW out of the water. Cope and stop talking about shit you don't know.

only retards argue with smark virgin headcanon.

Is this cope for zoomers who hate to be wrong? Ask anyone outside the wrestling bubble if they know John Cena or Kenny omega. Be wrong faggot

Wait, do AEW shows sell better than WWE shows? I have no idea if that's true or not. Genuinely asking. I'm guessing you're not including Live Events in the comparison.

Same could apply to WWE or any show really

Attached: 1646540336778.jpg (574x815, 68.59K)

not in gate revenue, they don't

Yeah they do. They sell at similar prices too.
Wwe has been having an extremely difficult time selling tickets lately hence the 2 for 1 specials they always have.

Depends. AEW is more consistent, but WWE does way more shows and therefore tank their numbers. AEW sells out more but WWE books bigger arenas that are very difficult to sell out (For the big ppvs). WWE doesn't do exclusive PPV buys and peacock has other content so you can't compare those either. The social media activity is complete cope though, Pajeet's or not WWE has one of the largest social media presences in general and are the most subscribed sports channel on youtube being like the eight overall.

Personally I've never missed a single episode of Dynamite or Rampage. I've been to three live shows, I've bought t-shirts, action figures and various other bullshit and I have never once in my life watched either show on cable and I don't know anyone who has. Everyone watches bootleg streams now days.