I’m gonna kill every single retard that tell me that KYC is a good thing, I give no fucks about legal implications...

I’m gonna kill every single retard that tell me that KYC is a good thing, I give no fucks about legal implications, I’m done

Attached: 1622871292964.jpg (570x587, 43.5K)

KYC and regulation is what crypto needs in order to bring in real investment and weed out scammers. People who don’t want KYC are trying to commit fraud.

I like their potatoes and gravy.

meh

ey don't disrespect the down syndrom comunity people whatever that's offensive!!!

Ok now dribble and scream

yeah I bet none of them are on crypto lol

Thanks for your contribution user

or Any Forums

cope eboy

kyc is just invasive without any actual purpose

fraud? nonsense

its not as if even if you know the name of the person you can do anything to someone on the other side of the world

Hey, that was pretty LOW kek

Attached: 1619572137481.jpg (600x532, 40.19K)

You're afraid of the tax man aren't you? Crypto absolutely needs KYC and regulations for full scale adoption. You're never gonna make it faggot.

First post glow post

who cares about full scale adoption, I think you are a retard

Sure, everyone is afraid that a stranger knows your information, but when companies like Sublime only ask for your ID to literally lend you a good sum of money in cryptocurrencies, it seems fair to me

Attached: 1619063149057.jpg (550x550, 23.72K)

wtf

>who cares about full scale adoption
ngmi
>I think you are a retard
better than being an absolute faggot

>krypto needs kyc and regulations
that's totally against why people are into crypto in the first place, money came after

The longer it takes to adopt, the longer you have to make gains.
It's pretty simple.

Interesting, doxx myself for money, hmmm

BEGONE, JEW

Attached: 1618308770427.jpg (600x800, 66.86K)

second thread this hour about this, not subtle shilling, KYS

Crypto was originally just to cut out the middleman, not anonymous payments; that was a feature, not the product, and actually a large adoption of it initially. If you want the big players to honk up your bags, then they need to feel secure via regulations.

second glow post

>cut out the middle man
>regulators
Get fucked. We'll self regulate like every other american industry.

KYC is a good thing, and you know this OP
It's the taxes you are mad about

regulations don’t necessarily protect people, it’s more so to tax and hinder the potential of crypto. it has more potential in an unregulated environment

Hahahaha no kyc is so bad because it's like control and I'll have to pay taxes. If we don't have kyc and nobody pays taxes the world will be a better place because *dies from fat fuck unable to locate a fresh water supply*

Stop glowposting. Your posts are so obviously fake.
No taxes go towards securing your water supply. This is a known fact.