I have about 96000€ worth of savings. What should I do with it to establish passive income and financial freedom?

I have about 96000€ worth of savings. What should I do with it to establish passive income and financial freedom?

Attached: 1d7eeb4007f715db.jpg (890x544, 38.39K)

Stake BUSD on binance on 10% and You are set

put a product out

Anchor has a 20% APY

launch your own stablecoin

You think he can live on 9.6k a year?

Start an online business. Do not, under any circumstances, get into trading.

>financial freedom
DCA 10k into XMR. No one will be able to know or confiscate your wealth.

Takaisin ylilaudalle

literally sell naked puts on DIVO, SCHD, and in value stocks. Hold on to them if you get assigned, or just sell covered calls on them.

Use margin- naked puts don't use any cash, so the leverage is interest free.

He could get 10% on Yieldnodes.

And its way more legit than 99.99% of defi/"stables"/staking protocols out there

I forgot to say he can get 10% A MONTH on Yieldnodes.

So yes, OP will be able to live on 9-10k a month on it

swing cocoa futures

i assume you troll here but FYI, rates on binance fluctuate all the time. It was 10% also last year at this time and tanked to 2% during winter

>10% A MONTH
>this is sustainable
ok retard, time to go back to your camp

The absolute level of retards here thinking 10% a month is not an outright scam or collapses overnight just like other shit shilled here.

The bear market is the best time to find resilient microcaps (

Attached: think.png (512x447, 184.88K)

My honest opinion? Take 1/4 and put it into a dividend etf - this will yield little. Take 1/4 and put it into +4% yielding solid value stocks. Take the remaining 1/2 and put it into Bitcoin. This will be your racehorse. The other two investments are a solid foundation. In 5 to 10 years you might be able to withdraw your Bitcoin gains and put it all into dividend stocks. Dont listen to the ponzi peddlers.

the whitepaper does not even mention a token, what is the name of the token?

what platforms do you use to buy stocks and shares on? there's Hargreaves in the UK but that seems like one of the few more legitimate options and the fees are fairly high

Buy some ETF stocks, put it on a ledger cold wallet keep it off Vanguard/Robinhood/etc. And stay away from crypto. You have to have high IQ to understand what I'm saying. If you do, you'll be fine.

real answer, buy BTC and ETH, use 25% to buy now, keep some fiat left to buy the dips. Bottom is in when /biz is total quite. Wait until next bullrun 2025 when /biz is full with moon lambo jpegs bs, and sell. Wait another year for next bottom repeat step 1. You should have a million until 2030