Be me

>be me
>live in the third world
>monthly electricity bill is dirt cheap (about 7$ last month) granted electricity isn't 24 hours
>the guy who comes to collect the bill checks your electricity meter, if yours is broken (mine is) he just charges you depending on his mood (guesswork)
how can I exploit this?

Attached: 496-4964447_apu-pepe-.png (860x603, 36.92K)

Mine crypto?

Set up a crypto miner obviously.

please eggsplain

Just don't be too greedy and use too much electricity. If they notice the building suddenly has a lot more use, then you'll get caught and ruin the whole thing for yourself

charge a bunch of those huge power banks with hookups for phone charging
go somewhere that's public enough you won't get robbed but sketchy enough that there are a bunch of people who don't have easy access to outlets
charge a buck or two for a charge
bam

Leave out milk and cookies for him
Better mood better price

>electricity isn't 24 hours
you mean every day the power goes out? where do you live, Best Korea?

cool idea
will do
MENA
how much can I make from this? is it worth the investment?

bump

based and santa pilled

Your butter zone would be a slightly outdated miner that uses a lot of power for low revenue, as they are cheap on second hand.

Attached: 2nqhf7.jpg (1024x1766, 214.37K)

>granted electricity isn't 24 hours
stop living in a shithole?

>Live in the 3rd world
>Not paying the electrician to look away

If you live there just talk to him , pay him something and start mining ad much as you can with your electric situation

well I'd rather not pay +300$ each month for playing CSGO while the AC is on every nigh

we do people assume I know anything about mining? I have little to know idea how that works. all I know I need to get me some high end hardware.

I pay $70/month during the hottest months and I game every night. Living in a big city in the U.S
I'm not sure where you get $300+.

*why

Yes is worth it I can garantee that , you need to find a reliable Chinese miner supplier (just ask in the groups, DC, wherever you can ) that's how I found mine

>U.S
do you want me to book my ticket to a refugee boat or what? I thought you hated immigrants, so much for a nation made out of them.
you mean for the software? seems fishy...

I'm guessing you have a 110v electric installation biphasic.
You can dir at most 5 S9 there is not much but is the max you can fit

However if you for some reason have a 220 triphasic installation you can fit up to 15 t15
And don't even think in the newest ASIC series 19 is expensive as hell and hard to find

No I'm not taking about software I'm talking about Asics , the only viable and cheap way to mine a lot of money if you pay little to nothing on electricity like you

>No I'm not taking about software I'm talking about Asics
is there any trusted person/website I can contact or do I have to find someone in a backally somewhere for them?