XCH

Announcement: dumps launch nft standard: dumps launch token standard: dumps partners with a country: dumps partners with the world Bank: dumps
Should just short this piece of shit

Attached: Screenshots_2022-05-18-07-13-17.png (846x715, 52.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theclimatewarehouse.org/tools/simulation-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you want to shill your shitcoin you need to be a little more subtle.

I told you retards I would buy at $20, not there yet, but close.

Is it even listed?
What exchanges can you use to short it?

the retards refuse to play the game and pay for exchange listings, that's why it's hardly listed anywhere and dumps so hard. they also don't make a telegram channel but some gay messaging app ivory tower, finally zero marketing, and squandered hype.

>finally zero marketing
I've read few articles about Chia in the past, not 'a lot', but enough to make me think there were some marketing around it. I mean, people writing or talking about crypto stuff generally doesn't do it for free. Anyway, I think they maybe lack the means to establish a decent niche.

Shush you idiot I am buying at 10$.
It will reach 100$ at some point

He's probably in massive debt from all the hard drives he bought thinking this shitcoin was going to flip BTC

Will this thing survive the bear market?

by "survive" if you mean dump to basically nothing then zombie pump 20x from the absolute bottom in the next bullrun yet still be a dead project.......maybe.

>20x

fuck it then. It's possible for ETC to do that, and also more likely.

>the retards refuse to play the game and pay for exchange listings,
>Considering this a negative
Long term they're gonna be seen as the most legitimate blockchain by governments and corps. The fact that they don't give a fuck about the short term and are looking to the long term is a good thing (especially when they haven't touched the prefarm so you know they actually believe what they're saying)

It's one mentally ill guy, he has been posting more subtle threads lately like "L1 threads" but including this premined jewish scam in the picture with serious L1 projects.
It's going to 0
No serious exchange will list a premined scam

Nah that's someone else

It's probably you, you just switched it up this time with FUD instead of directly shilling. Literally nobody cares about this scam coin so the posters making new threads are likely to be only a couple people.

>Early chain emission rates

What direction did you expect price to go with a tidal wave of new supply and no usage?

Just keep farming and take another look in 2.5 years

>Implying shit like Cardano is a 'serious' L1
Lmao

>dumps partners with the world Bank
??
Link?

Attached: scott_pilgrim.jpg (2048x1152, 257.45K)

theclimatewarehouse.org/tools/simulation-3

The World Bank's climate warehouse is using Chia for their carbon credit verification platform. Currently on the last round of testing and assuming nothing goes horribly wrong they'll go live with it in the fall. They're the only blockchain left working with them so it's pretty much assured Chia's gonna be the platform for countries verifying their carbon Credits and trades of them between nations. I think it's around 13 countries and a some NGOs participating right now

The market seems to think it is, they also see Chia for the scam that it is, literally nobody takes Chia seriously other than delusional bagholders. Why do you think the market is wrong?

Well okay, I know about the World Bank stuff,
but I was really asking "dump" part in the sentence

Dude. due. dude....... listen. Go look at who holds all the fucking chia. The devs do. Is why none of the big exchanges will list it.

Ah wait, I was only now able parse OP's sentence.
He was ending sentences in "dumps" and starting a new sentence without any indicating characters, lol

Is this shit still alive? Holy fuck!
Heavy bags lads? lmaooo

Attached: 1639379645373.png (256x350, 200.96K)

You need to work on your reading comprehension. The dumps part comes after a colon (haha)

The hilarious part is the devs will never get a chance to exit scam, this is going to 0 and they never managed to pump it and dump the premine on people. This was actually a failed rugpull and the most pathetic of the rugpulls this bullrun, at least ICP and Luna were successful rugs.

>Why do you think the market is wrong?
Because you actively can't buy in one of the biggest markets right now (US) and most of the major exchanges are also a no-go right now. The team also blatantly doesn't care about marketing to retail right now or paying for exchange listings. And before you say it's because exchanges already decided Chia is trash and don't want to hold it I'd point you to the multitude of complete shit ERC20 tokens that Coinbase chooses to list (which are probably from paying off Coinbase). There also is the fair argument that there's no 'use case' right now (though most of the use cases for blockchain are garbage like NFTs that should die off forever) which will definitely come with time especially with stuff like the Clinate Warehouse.

I think the yeast that no matter what gets announced for Chia it continues to go down.

>The hilarious part is the devs will never get a chance to exit scam, this is going to 0 and they never managed to pump it and dump the premine on people.
Maybe that's because it never was a scam? Shit they never sold coins to investors, did an ICO, and are waiting to be a public company before even touching the premine/prefarm. Pretty blatantly obvious they want to be in the SEC's good graces.

A coinbase or binance listing would mean this shitcoin would dump even faster. They did decide Chia is trash which means its REALLY fucking trash because as you said they list shitcoins.
It's not just a scam, it's a premined jewish ghostchain almost as bad as the double spend turkroach scam coin. I mean seriously you're gonna trust a guy named Cohen lmao?