Face it, you were wrong

I think people are hardcore defending last nights main event because they have egg on their face . Think about last years lights out match :
> MATCH OF THE YEAR
> ELEVATED THE WOMENS DIVSION!
> HARDCORE MATCH OF THE DECADE
But it was taped . Did you see last nights finish?
> punch , no sell , kick to the stomach , drag opponent to the center of the ring , hits finisher , misses tacks ,pinned
This is the same sloppy womens wrestling we see everywhere . It sucks. Now they have to defend it otherwise they look like liars and idiots

Attached: 7542ECDC-D4EE-4D43-A371-26EC64B0E37E.jpg (298x298, 28.2K)

who the fuck is defending womeme's wrestling or that failed prostitute here retard? did you mean to post this on reddit?

holy yumola

Yes.

holy cope

Attached: copium.jpg (762x900, 89.12K)

Both matches were bad.

I can't take Rosa's and her "LOOK AT ME I'M MEXICAN!!" grandstanding seriously knowing that she's 3/4ths white.

Attached: 1645709646891.jpg (640x640, 114.94K)

ironic how your thread was the very first time i've seen anyone call it moty, op. projecting?

Half of a wrestling show is about presentation. The crowd last night made the match.

Read again user. The lights out match won match of the year you goof
> PROJECTING???
Hang yourself asap

Wizerked

what the fuck are you talking about? 2021 MOTY winner was lucha bros vs young bucks

What a handsome man.

Who cares, doesn't look White. Eddie Kingston looks like a full blown Castizo though.

The cage match was alright and wasn't bad for a TV match. Better than that PPV shitfest they had.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14.58K)

kek

The Lights Out match was barely above average.

>giving a shit about any women’s wrestling match
That’s where you fucked up

Attached: 0F2F4D3A-4686-4E1E-9FAA-5081162478CD.jpg (640x633, 39.43K)

so freaking sexy!