Do you think the end of the streak was done well? If not Lesnar, who do you think should've broke the streak?

Do you think the end of the streak was done well? If not Lesnar, who do you think should've broke the streak?

Attached: 21-1.jpg (1280x720, 114.04K)

Should have been Shawn at WM25, only to have another HBK Y2J match at WM26 were Shawn retires

I think overall it was good for wrestling. Easiest way to make Brock heel, and keep things fresh. Didn't last long though

Dimes but the problem was Triple Nose would always come out of retirement to bury anyone who got over no matter what, so any attempt to push someone is futile.

Undertaker should have gone over himself at wrestlemania.

Attached: 26C89D80-813E-4E30-A2CF-DF213D7F1A13.jpg (1280x720, 630.06K)

Yeah it was a good thing. Brock needed the win and in the end it got Roman Reigns over.

Should have been Sting

Either Orton years ago or Brock. The latter was the right pick back then. No guy could handle the pressure and expectations that would come after ending the streak, especially when they have to be there every week. Brock won and fucked off for a while. Plus ending the streak is a heel move even if it was clean so the guy who ended it would have to run heel after, defeating the purpose of the rub. Except beating the guy who beat Taker is just as strong a rub.

All things considered it was a solid match. Undercarder did well for his age

cena at 30, he shouldve broke it and went heel, they had enough babyfaces to carry that side and he still would sell merch especially if they make some nice stuff, you could even go a hollywood cena role as he started to take more and more breaks, huge missed oppurtunity.

should have been Legend Killer Orton, though in hindsight he didn't need it. out of people it would have actually helped, should have saved it for Wyatt

Everyone agrees Orton at Wrestlemania 21 was the right time to end it

With hindsight, Roman. Make the storyline about how Taker is a fragment of the past and how all things eventually end including himself and he retires. Then turn Roman heel the raw after 33.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DANIEL BRYAN! Imagine the epic visual plea of D-Bry having to dig deep and bust out the Cattle Mutilation (his true finisher to us educated wrestling fans) to make Undertaker tap out and end The Streak. Seriously. Oh my science! YES! YES! YES!

Attached: 006.png (600x834, 207.52K)

lesnar was a cowardly choice. if they were going to blow it on someone who didn't need the rub it should've been shawn michaels. the real choice should have been orton when it would have still mattered but they waited too long. it's really an indictment of vince's total inability to create new stars

30 was too late, taker was moving like he was wrestling in oatmeal

I say this as someone who despises BM Punk, but Punk should've broke it. The build up was perfect, he had the momentum of Paul Bearers death, stealing the urn, dumping the ashes. It would've made Punk a monster heel and could've set up a nice feud afterwards.

oh fuck off

What was your choice?

>Orton ends the streak at Wrestlemania XXI
>Orton was the runner up in the 2006 Rumble, and should have won since Rey was anti dimes
>Orton beats Angle and wins the World Heavyweight Championship becoming the top heel of Smackdown, with Edge as top heel on Raw
>2006 is nothing but Edge vs John Cena, Randy Orton vs Batista as the main program
How did this not happen?

Orton being the Legend Killer had the most obvious and best reason to win. Semen Fill could never be a monster heel. His whole heel run with the title showed he couldnt be it. he had the title for the longest until recently and he killed the scene

During the slog of SuperCena in the late-00s, I dreaded the thought of Cena/Taker at Mania because I was 100% sure it was going to be Cena who ended the Streak. If you told me in 2007 that Undertaker was someday not only going to beat Cena at WrestleMania but squash him in a couple of minutes, I'd laugh in your face.

Yes, it was completely unexpected and it launched into Brock's best year ever. Brock needed to be rehabilitated after that shit HHH feud.

It was the perfect time with the perfect star.

Triple H changed plans of Edge vs Cena which was supposed to happen at Wrestlemania 22, Cena was also going to move to Smackdown after Unforgiven but didn't because HHH needed to have a rematch at WM23 which got pushed back to WM24 instead with him getting inserted into the triple threat. Shawn ended up taking the spot at WM23 only to job and get more heat onto Cena. Hogan vs Cena was also planned in 2005 but due to Shawn having a shitfit for jobbing at Summerslam Hogan got forced out of the company

>All that heat after Roman beat Taker
that wouldve been one of the best moments to turn Roman heel but they didnt