FUCKING HYPE!!!!!!!!

Attached: FN8Upk3X0AI5X0k.jpg (1600x2000, 3.15M)

So if the posts about Bron going to the main roster are correct, he should be losing right?

Also
>being hyped for a Ziggler match in 2022

I like Brown's smirk, like "Haven't even debuted yet and already feuding with the heat killer Dolph Ziggler, huh? Fuck my life."

why does dolph look so dimes all of a sudden anyway

Attached: 1638929798653.jpg (1122x564, 149.18K)

God Ziggler's a great worker and on paper should be a star. But he's been missing something his whole career and I can't figure out what

bron shouldnt leave nxt yet

Attached: 1632218237826.jpg (408x250, 35.68K)

I genuinely think it's because he's never had a serious feud or program at all where he doesn't look like a geek. He had that very tiny moment where he got the Roman booking for Survivor Series until he was just doing nothing. I can't even remember what he did at WM32. I remember the feud with Rusev that did nothing and ended. Got smacked around by Moxley and AJ Styles through most of 2016. What the fuck did he even do in 2017 besides fizzle Nakamura? 2018 had that heatless feud with Seth where he was with Drew.
God he's so dimeless that I'm remembering maybe 1 thing per year he's done and nothing else.

Because that’s all wrestling is. For how “smart” everyone is most don’t know it’s all presentation. Guy wins matches and titles? He’s a star. Guy presented as a star? He’s a star.

all i remember from him is the cash in, cena match where he was a third wheel to aj, a million matches with kofi over the ic and us titles, ladder match with harper, and the match with miz. thats it, do you believe he still hasnt had ONE 1v1 match at mania? fandango got one, cody got two, he never has.

he did get one ....vs OTIS

I remember the feud and the mania but not this, bit of a slap in the face for that to be his only match ngl.

Almost like zigglee was always mediocre who just sells like a ragdoll

it sucks that match happen right as COVID came along, the crowd wouldve been hot as fuck for Otis

>Ziggler gets to main event the preshow before the Mania preshow

The absolute state

>implying
stand and deliver is unironically night 1 of mania. the show after is the post show.

Whos moxley?

I'd probably take the main event of the NXT show over being in the Andre Battle Royal

DEAN

is this the night before mania?

afternoon night 1.

*bows the fuck down*