Why the fuck is no one talking about the biggest Wrestlemania match of all time?

Why the fuck is no one talking about the biggest Wrestlemania match of all time?

Attached: Lesnar-vs-Reigns-Biggest-Match-WWE-WrestleMania-38.jpg (1200x675, 85.17K)

We're talking about it right now.

>sStone Cold and KO
>Edge vs AJ Style
?????????

Because its like the 10th time they've fought and not even the first time they main evented wrestlemania. Plus, the wwe titles dont mean shit anymore so who cares about that aspect.

WWE has the most unintentional meme moments ever, such a horrible shitshow that it's probably the most entertaining just to laugh at it with your friends

you mean the most STUPENDOUS wrestlemania match of all time, AEWtist

Dumbest tagline of all time

Oh gee, I wonder who will win?
It's a forgone conclusion dude, there's 0 hype even before you bring up the previous matches they've had.
I say this as a WWE fan, it's a flat Main.

Hogan vs. Andre happened 35 years ago user.

thanks for reminding me to watch hogan rock today it's the anniversary

Because they've had that match.
Repeatedly.

Why do they do this to themselves? They have to realize it won't deliver.

Thriller was 42 years ago
Super Mario Bros was 38 years ago
Wizard of Oz was 83 years ago
Alice in Wonderland was written 165 years ago
Hogan vs Andre happened 35 years ago
Cinderella was written 325 years ago

Take my money now

because it's actually a big match and people only like to complain

Boring

this exact match happened 4 years ago and 7 years ago at Wrestlemania

I don't watch WWE at all but I called it that this match was eventually going to happen. Roman will win this and it will be his ultimate coronation, intended to more than avenge his two previous losses to Lesnar at Mania (which will seem now small in comparison.) Modern WWE likes to book a wrestler strong and avenge previous big WrestleMania losses by adding a title to the mix (Rock/Cena and Lesnar/Goldberg come to mind) for rematches at future Manias.
The thing is: they've already used the world title twice. They like saving cells and gimmicks and all that for the title rematches at smaller PPVs (of which I'm sure there will be several), and tend to keep the biggest WM matches gimmick-free outside of having more than two competitors. So how do you raise the stakes and keep it a straight 1-on-1 contest? Two world titles.
Also seemed like a matter of time before title reunification, what with the constantly trimmed rosters.
I should say that they will probably have another title match at a future WM where they actually will break out the Heck in the Cell, and Roman will win that too to convince you he's over.
-HH

Attached: 34592-clyde-leonardo-cartoons.jpg (790x415, 20.43K)

>Lesnar vs. Roman for the 3rd time (and they've had even more matches outside of Mania)
>biggest match of all time
Even "McMahon in every corner" was more hype than this shit.

Because Lesnar is past it/just lazy, and Reigns has just always underwhelmed. The Big Fag would be a go-nowhere midcarder in the Attitude era and you know it.

Because they've taken the hype they had at SummerSlam spent 8 months beating it to death.

The sad thing is it works. Roman has got over through osmosis. Obviously millions have stopped watching but those who remain are fully brainwashed.