Unironically speaking, do these retards actually believe they're like legendary tier wrestlers or something?

Unironically speaking, do these retards actually believe they're like legendary tier wrestlers or something?

Attached: cucks.png (631x379, 515.23K)

worked

They've absolutely reached the self-mark phase of their careers.
They've put on a few fun comedy matches, and Nick Jackson's singles matches have all been great. But overall as a team they're absolute shitters, high on their own supply.

Why does it matter what they believe? They’re good businessmen who managed to make money on their own then helped start a viable wrestling promotion on TV. You can hate their wrestling as much as you want, but they have good reason to be self-marks.

>Why does it matter what they believe? They’re good businessmen
This, I can't argue. Hate what they've done to the industry, but they make good money off it.

YWNBAW

Attached: soy.png (309x368, 165.64K)

these, I ignore everything they do, even skip their matches to walk my dog take a piss etc if im watching an aew show, but they did kill the business like they said and came out the other side millionaires.

Attached: soy drone.png (319x261, 184.99K)

They don't have to BELIEVE, the KNOW they are

Attached: YoungBased.gif (302x268, 1.34M)

Sure they are. WWE literally offered them a blank check and creative control with a 6 month opt out

I honestly don't understand the point. How hard is it to put on 10-15lbs of muscle and still keep your move-set? Are they really that lazy?

Bench, Squat, Deadlift, Cardio, Eat More

Why do they want to look like Gillberg instead of more like Pac?

You are pants on head retarded and the ultimate mark if you think anything approaching this happened

they never main evented any all time great shows nor single-handedly draw millions for any major promotion. very inspiring story and will be nothing more than a trivia question in wrestling history

Because they already have a Pac-type wrestler and that's Pac.
The Bucks are unique as they are, you won't find other tag teams with the same body type, attitude and moveset combination.

they're unironically legendary tier

Attached: 1642715081913.jpg (1080x698, 192.67K)

Yeah, legendary faggots.

Basically their schtick is being massive marks for themselves and believing they're the best tag team of all time, but if anyone calls them on it or disagrees, they just act like they worked whoever it is that disagrees.

'More like'

It's one thing to be a skinnyfat 6' 210-220lb CM Punk. It's another to be skinnyfat, several inches shorter, and 30+ pounds lighter. Young Bucks just look like weak pussies, they aren't believable

Kevin Durant has more arm definition than the Young Bucks, he's 7'0 and weighs about the same as Nick.

worked

Yes, that is a perfect young cucks impression.

this, droniE cultists are just ornery because sour grapes

yeah man for sure