TJPW Grand Princess ’22 Primer

After watching the very fun and light TJPW Midwinter Pool Wrestling at the end of February, I really wanted to finally get on board and start learning about women’s promotions outside of Stardom. Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling’s Grand Princess ’22 (pronounced Two-Two) will emanate from Ryogoku Kokugikan (Sumo Hall) this Saturday, starting at 2:30PM Japan local time.

The event will be streamed live on Wrestle Universe (subscription required). Exceptionally thorough details are available on the Event Website for TJPW. The event-specific hashtags #tjpw #tjpwGP22 #angela_jpn

Match Card

[Opening Match] Juria Nagano Debut Match: Suzume & Arisu Endo vs Moka Miyamoto & Juria Nagano

[2nd Match] Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling vs GanbarePro Wrestling: TJPW (Nao Kakuta, Mahiro Kiryuu, Haruna Neko, Kaya Toribami) vs GPW (Yuna Manase, Moeka Haruhi, HARUKAZE & YuuRi)

[3rd Match] Sanshiro Takagi vs Hyper Misao

[4th Match] Yuki Kamifuku vs Asuka

[5th Match] Nodoka Tenma vs Yuki Aino

[6th Match] 8-Person Tag Match: Sakisama, Mei Saint-Michel, Martha & Yukio Saint-Laurent vs Marika Kobashi, Raku, Pom Harajuku & Ram Kaichow

[7th Match] Special Singles Match: Hikaru Shida vs Hikari Noa

[8th Match] International Princess Championship: Maki Itoh © vs Yuki Arai

[Semi-Main Event] Princess Tag Team Championship: Yuka Sakazaki & Mizuki © vs Rika Tatsumi & Miu Watanabe

[Main Event] Princess of Princess Championship: Miyu Yamashita © vs Shoko Nakajima

I am sure that while I watch this event, I will have lots of questions because I am still brand new to the TJPW realm, but I am looking forward to putting together a comprehensive report as part of my Joshi Learning Excursion series.

Attached: S__221212-1.jpg (800x450, 203.12K)

;please stop copying and pasting reddit joshi threads. youre giving a bad name to the rest of us.

Watch Stardom

Attached: 2D677469-4B93-42BC-8BCC-8744E8580250.jpg (749x249, 31.04K)

user we are scum

Attached: 1622575224641.jpg (530x278, 58.27K)

>scardom

Attached: unhappy_shida.gif (528x297, 2.98M)

dillon please stop posting
do something with your life

Why didn't Sakisama come out?

Attached: 20210930-28sakisakazaki.jpg (1000x667, 241.06K)

>[6th Match] 8-Person Tag Match: Sakisama, Mei Saint-Michel, Martha & Yukio Saint-Laurent vs Marika Kobashi, Raku, Pom Harajuku & Ram Kaichow

Should be a very passionate show!

it was good

I'm going to shit in my pant laugh when tjpw outdraw Stardom show

I'm going to watch both and I hope that they both do very well and we can all come together to make fun of Ice Ribbon

Stardom is fucking shit. They'll just paper the attendance like they always do.

Sorry, i'll just wait until the big leagues (stardom) poaches whatever indy shitter in this zako fed is next to show any promise instead of watching the minor leagues

How can I watch this for free?

Based

this desu

Baked.live usually streams tjpw shows

I want to see Noso bleed.

Attached: FGQBznZVIAM81Jf.jpg (2730x4096, 955.29K)

So, what day and time does this start for east coast americhads?

Starts at like 1 am & could last around maybe 4 hours

Tomorrow.

Also it’s tomorrow. Japan is ahead of us in time

Thanks frens

Attached: 1638702420897.gif (220x220, 427.49K)

I'm scared the attendance is going to be bad bros