When you've milked your Brodie's death for all its worth but you still need to promote your shows

>when you've milked your Brodie's death for all its worth but you still need to promote your shows

Attached: Aew.jpg (1080x1038, 402.55K)

user, I ask this as calmly and genuinely as I possible can. What the fuck are you talking about?

>edrone can't tell the difference between Brodie and Brody

>coasts off Brodie's death
>now trying to coast off Brody's death
fuck is wrong with this Paki

kek you can tell hes fuming, skyplummet ruined his day.

I don't think you know what that word means

slaveowner
look at disney they make you into a cgi abomination after you kick it, Andre has been saved by his lovely family

Attached: 1636866463603.jpg (900x1200, 148.78K)

>schizo edrones trigger at a promoter putting over a crowd
jesus christ. seek electro-shock therapy.

>opening a territory in 1988
good way to lose money

kek edrone cultists once again #standingupforWWE by trying to make dumb things into a big deal

So is having Bruiser Brody as part of it considering he pretty much tried to kill every promotion he was in

>can't use Scott Hall death to pop a rating
>have to resort to name dropping Bruiser Brody
KWAB

Is that not a reason why people would come?

Bobby Heenan talked about it on one of his shoots, but Brody would always be a POS to promoters and would try to screw it up so some other time restless didn’t get paid.

other wrestlers*

San Antonio fag here, San Antonio has RCW. Pretty cool San Antonio was one of the louder fans AEW had

I hear they got some big ol women down there in San Antonio.

Wasn't San Antonio being run by the Von Erichs around that time? It was well past the glory days but between them, Paul Boesch and the Funks Texas was locked down, can't really see much room for growth there.

>OP doesn't know who Bruiser Brody is

Attached: okada-keks.jpg (230x240, 20.71K)

>can't tell which one drowned from cum in his lungs and which one drowned from blood in his lungs

Nothing indicates that. Why so uppity?

>your brodie's
pretty obvious there pal. maybe touch grass

why are dronies always in a state of malding?

They ran up in Dallas, but im sure they did stuff down here.

Wow. He just never stops