Holy based

holy based

Attached: DDE80CCA-E521-4A8D-B6DE-9272408832CA.jpg (1477x1108, 307.95K)

People who like anime should be killed.

What a fag.

is that even comfortable, staring up at a screen for hours?

>Kenny is a wrist mousepad boomer like me
Based
Also, is that a streaming deck? Why doesn't Kenny stream anyway? Looks like his set up is kind of built for it with all the backlighting.

neck training

>Kenny is an Akihiko main....
Not surprised

Should it be okay to be into weeb shit like that we'll into your late thirties?

Isn't this nigga like 45 years old or some shit? I used to think those pedo rumors were just e-drones seething but now idk...

People of my and Kenny's generation are like the original weebs. We got hooked on Cartoon Network Dragonball Z and went down the rabbit hole in like 1999. I'm 36 and pretty much into the same shit.

wtf, that shit is way too high up. My neck aches just looking at this.

Also the same people that made Any Forums. Really, old Any Forums in 2003 was just full of Kenny Omega's. That's what this place was all about kind of. Kenny's probably an oldfag desu.

if you're going to have the controller on your lap anyway just be a Couch Chad and not a chairetty

Why would you want to kill Hardcore Holly?

Do you think Kenny regularly calls people he doesn't like the N-word?

is this some tranny headcannon or something? Osmegma is way to much of a bitch to be associated with Any Forums let alone 4channel

Why wouldn't anyone use a wristpad their mousepad when it's so comfy? Also how the fuck do people have back problems from sitting down in chairs? Old fragile fucks.

Kenny is an Akihiko main? Based.

Maybe in 2003 he might've said it. But again, this place wasn't anything like it is now back then. Sure, people were racist and shit but it wasn't really a focus, particularly on the gaming and anime boards which were more stringently moderated at the time, especially old school Any Forums.

strange goon den

>Kenny GOATmega is a PERSONA Chad
holy based

>gets sponsered by Atlus itself
based kenny working the japs

Attached: 14D4AEF0-F16F-4156-8A32-85A8FDADBFBE.jpg (750x705, 359.58K)

>letting jannies dictate the conversation
Sounds cringe

what a newfag

I have an ultrawide monitor mounted under a 50inch 4K TV just like Kenny. Its pretty comfy I approve.

We didn't need this much proof Kenny's a permavirgin.

you guys do know kenny browses Any Forums right? this is the same guy who did a cartwheel as a taunt during the height of jonah posting and he never does a cartwheel. also who the fuck do you think is the stardom general OP? its fucking kenny