Does he have any credibility left?

Tony has basically destroyed him as a main eventer and upper mid carder. The audience will never again accept him in that role. He might as well start jobbing to Peter Avalon.

Attached: ccb55-16291712014743-800.jpg (800x533, 34.11K)

He should take over Chaos Project with Snake managing them.

>Does he have any credibility left?
not in AEW. He'd be stupid to not go back to new japan when his contract is up

depends on how much he's getting paid

Don't care desu. I still enjoy seeing him squashing jobbers on Dark. Plus, the man is like 45. His better years are over. Him joining a stable could be cool tough.

nah he is fine, he gets to go fishing with jake roberts so thats based

archer is like early 2000s big show before they started turning him every week. he could come in and feud with any champion and lose. he just has to go away for a bit then come back and go on a tear before challenging again. he's fine as long as they don't have him on there weekly losing to mid card guys.

AEW hates big men. Only one world champ was over 5’11

I like this idea. Luther and Serpentico are trying more nowadays to not get shit canned so it could work.

New japan made him job to tanahashi after archer made the US title relevant in the fucking united states.

Dude had bangers in both of the texas death matches he did. Not like he is losing on a random dynamite to ethan page.

I like him. I'd rather see him as the TNT champion than Scorpio Sky.

Who? I've got a good look at them all in person and I don't think any of them are hitting 6 foot.

He should have beat Hangman.

Mox

He’s a main event jobber

Moxley.

Pair him with Christian and make them have a tag belt run.

They just need a 4th (preferably young) member to be the mid boss since Luther and Sir Pentico would be the designated jobbers of the group

You act like he's any better in NJPW. In 2019 he came in DEAD LAST in the G1. Him and Juice got fucked harder by NJPW than Kevin Nash did in a alley.

Don't be such a mark dude.

i liked when he was getting over as a face and then they just made him heel just to feud with hangman, it was a good match but still they couldve had it last longer and he could take the TNT title of of Scorpio Sky

He immediately went from hype to meh when he lost to cawdy, and it just went downhill from there.
[spoiler]He should go back to being vance archer with his inverted ddt finisher. Shit looked cash. [/spoiler]

They can still bring him in as a hoss but the booking where he just disappears off the main shows doesn’t really work. Out of sight out of mind and he’s like 3rd or 4th in their hoss hierarchy not including luchasaurus or Brian Cage. Better to just let him walk.