Krida proved me wrong, bros. Turns out that it does have its audience after all...

Krida proved me wrong, bros. Turns out that it does have its audience after all, even if it’s a niche game made within another niche (crypto). I feel defeated after making fun of it for so long…

Attached: 16128383849.jpg (624x399, 17.56K)

Just another user crying. What happend with biz? Oh I forgot, it was always like that

1000 people is an audience?

krida did better than some of us expected, but does not mean it did really well. Let see if they can increase their fan community to other level. About thousand people trying their testnet is nice but isn’t bringing them somewhere. They have to work hard to develop and to keep interest

It's better than 0 whiny bitch

Don't act like you doesn’t enjoy it, pervert

for small projects, it definitely is

Dude, I think all nft games have their audience, people who want money by playing some game, if you add soccer to this, of course it makes sense

They have 1k now, what do you think it will happen in 3 months? they will keep going up or nah?

I actually didn’t thought that they are going to survive 1 month after lunch. They definitely have to keep up, especially in bear market, you have literally to run after your users/clients

>you doesn't

Learn some grammar bitch

You are right, people are really waiting for that kind of genre. I personally don't like soccer at all but I do like earn some coins to be honest

their memes on twitter work?

Attached: 1600598745632.jpg (225x225, 14.89K)

May go and fuck your self

That depends on them only, honestly I think they are going to suffer the fate of most nft games, they are going to reach a peak and then they're going down

NFT GAMES ARE DEEEEDDD STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM

FUCK YOU

Until they having their next peak hopefully

what are u doing paying attention to that shit in the first place

yeah, get in early get out early, that's the correct way

I'm just saying. It seems so few, if you compare to axies, stepn etc it's almost nothing. But who knows.. could be good as well. Slowly but steady

axie is ded

Idk man, I was so sure that they will not make it...

Yes, now. But they had a pretty huge hype